Hi, What happened to the competitions thread?

Posted 13th Dec 2019
I was wondering what had happened to the competitions thread? There used to me lots of comps added every day but now it seems to be fizzleing out?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
It's the same for the rest of the site, it's all fizzing out, it's a mess. There used to be lots of banter in misc, but that's just fizzled out as well.
its at top of page with other infohotukdeals.com/tag…ons
Edited by: "dawnheadley2" 13th Dec 2019
dawnheadley213/12/2019 22:15

its at top of page with other …its at top of page with other infohttps://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/competitions

I know but it used to be a battle to find a comp not listed, several pages of them each day but now they are few and far between.
richp13/12/2019 22:14

It's the same for the rest of the site, it's all fizzing out, it's a mess. …It's the same for the rest of the site, it's all fizzing out, it's a mess. There used to be lots of banter in misc, but that's just fizzled out as well.

There are still some good deals listed though.
lolly201213/12/2019 22:18

I know but it used to be a battle to find a comp not listed, several pages …I know but it used to be a battle to find a comp not listed, several pages of them each day but now they are few and far between.

Think it may be to do that they are hidden away more on the site than they used to be (you have to press menu ,discussions and then competitions to get to the thread) . Also posting one may be a bit different than it used to be.
Edited by: "thomas58" 14th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions