Groups

Hi, Would anyone be kind enough to provide me with a Unidays Discount Code for Footasylum please - willing to pay for it

Need it by 6pm this evening please - willing to pay you £5 for your trouble, Thankyou.

13 Comments

Just a heads up - Pretty sure HUKD won't allow you to offer payment for a discount code through the website. That said, most who offer their discounts on this site offer their codes without expecting payment.

You have mail, no payment needed.

FleetFanatic

You have mail, no payment needed.

Lovely gesture!

Original Poster

Thankyou so much - that is very kind of you :-)
    Have a lovely weekend and thank you again.

mousey

Lovely gesture!

Free to get, just logged into my partner's unidays account. (She's doing an OU course.)

How much discount does it give if offering a fiver

If anyone else has a code I could use I would be extremely grateful

FleetFanatic

Free to get, just logged into my partner's unidays account. (She's … Free to get, just logged into my partner's unidays account. (She's doing an OU course.)

The fact you took time and effort to help someone else is a very nice thing to do... well done!

lisadee38

If anyone else has a code I could use I would be extremely grateful

PM'd you one. Enjoy

Hi. i can provide a code. if anyone interested?

donslibi

PM'd you one. Enjoy

Thank you so much x

vassy4u

Hi. i can provide a code. if anyone interested?

I mite be interested the word discount always spikes my interest lol. What can i use this for im always seeing people asking but not sure what this is

123batman321

I mite be interested the word discount always spikes my interest lol. … I mite be interested the word discount always spikes my interest lol. What can i use this for im always seeing people asking but not sure what this is

Its a discount code that you can apply with certain retailers offering student discount. ex. footasylum
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

See more discussions