Expired

Hi,am needing a replacement bowl for halogen oven,daughter cracked it but price of replacement is almost same as new oven,any help or ideas ?please

11 Comments
Original Poster
Thanks but like said for price of them might as well buy full new oven for few quid more thanks for the help though
newone68

Thanks but like said for price of them might as well buy full new oven … Thanks but like said for price of them might as well buy full new oven for few quid more thanks for the help though

What kind of price were you thinking you could get one for? It's about a fiver for an ordinary pyrex oven proof bowl so you won't get a replacement halogen one for cheaper, especially as it will be heavy to post. Could you please give me a link for a new halogen oven at a few pounds more, I'll treat myself at that great price!
Edited by: "therealslimkaty" 1st Feb 2014
newone68

Thanks but like said for price of them might as well buy full new oven … Thanks but like said for price of them might as well buy full new oven for few quid more thanks for the help though

How rude!! Glad I didn't give you my alternative now!
newone68

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Halogen-oven-/281257613893?pt=UK_HGKitchen_SmallApp_RL&hash=item417c429a45 theres one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Salter-Low-Fat-Fryer-RRP-69-99-Halogen-Cooker-BRAND-NEW-IN-BOX-/331117879302?pt=UK_HGKitchen_SmallApp_RL&hash=item4d1829e006 another http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/prolectrix-7ltr-halogen-oven-/161209569222?pt=UK_HGKitchen_SmallApp_RL&hash=item2588d6cfc6 and again

none of your options are buy it now so you don't know final price, and they are all over the country and none with fee p and p so I reckon terrabytes option ticks all the boxes
Original Poster

how is that rude?asked to show where can buy cheap oven and showed

Nk74

How rude!! Glad I didn't give you my alternative now!

rude how? asked to show cheap ovens and i did
Original Poster
ndksamb

none of your options are buy it now so you don't know final price, and … none of your options are buy it now so you don't know final price, and they are all over the country and none with fee p and p so I reckon terrabytes option ticks all the boxes

There are other buy it now ovens for around £ 18/£19 and think 2 are collection so thats free p&p and i thanked terrabyte for finding that and appreciate all i said was the difference in cost £10 for bowl or an extra few quid for full oven
There is cheap.. which we have posted. Then there's basically free which you are not going to find.

Maybe you should go hang out at the recycling center?.
newone68

how is that rude?asked to show where can buy cheap oven and showed rude … how is that rude?asked to show where can buy cheap oven and showed rude how? asked to show cheap ovens and i did

Well buy one of these to replace your bowl, will be a lot cheaper than £10 I don't think, you doughnut.
Original Poster
dereklogan7

Well buy one of these to replace your bowl, will be a lot cheaper than … Well buy one of these to replace your bowl, will be a lot cheaper than £10 I don't think, you doughnut.

Did i say they cheaper?Obviously you cannot read properly as i said the price of a new bowl is close to price of new oven,so was looking for a cheaper option,did you get that?Doughnut
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants