Hi,can i ask if anyone has a parcelforce discount code they do not need or are not using please

7 replies
7 Comments

Try J17 for 15% off

I can't remember the code but last time I went to post office they were giving out leaflets for discounts of ~15% off if you send through the post office. Someone might jog my memory.

Original Poster

stoneblade

I can't remember the code but last time I went to post office they were … I can't remember the code but last time I went to post office they were giving out leaflets for discounts of ~15% off if you send through the post office. Someone might jog my memory.

nyctaxi

Try J17 for 15% off

Thank you.

Try using Parcelforce via Parcel Monkey as they can be nearly half the price to use the same service.

P4d is best last week I wanted to send a parcel of 6 kg next day
Parcel force quote was 16 post office n 12 on parcel sites
I got ups next day for 8.50

Original Poster

donaldduck2

Try using Parcelforce via Parcel Monkey as they can be nearly half the … Try using Parcelforce via Parcel Monkey as they can be nearly half the price to use the same service.

iibdii

P4d is best last week I wanted to send a parcel of 6 kg next dayParcel … P4d is best last week I wanted to send a parcel of 6 kg next dayParcel force quote was 16 post office n 12 on parcel sitesI got ups next day for 8.50

Thanks guys for all your help but it turned out to be cheaper with parcelforce via ebay for some reason.

Unidays Parcelforce is 45% off...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marmite2025
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7841472
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247557
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1010

See more discussions