Hidden Gem/Good value PS4/Steam games?

Found 14th Dec 2017
For the past few years I've been doing the Christmas shopping for my younger brothers for my mum, unfortunately she doesn't really have the time or money to do it so I take over so she doesn't have to worry about finding bits and money issues etc.

I've got quite a few bits but I'm looking for decent priced PS4 or Steam games to have as stocking fillers and just generally bulk them out a bit more.

I've not got a PS4 so don't really know what the games are like and my only interaction with Steam over the last few years is changing my password after someone in Russia keeps attempting to get access to my account.

They're fans of Dishonoured so I recently picked them up Dishonoured 2, Dishonoured death of the outsider, Deus Ex (cheap and decent) and Horizon Zero Dawn among other things.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprechiated.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
deleted265520
Can't go wrong with the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy remaster.
DT8914th Dec 2017

Can't go wrong with the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy remaster.

'Hidden gems', though?

They're fans of Dishonoured so I recently picked them up Dishonoured 2, Dishonoured death of the outsider, Deus Ex (cheap and decent) and Horizon Zero Dawn among other things.

This is a really excellent start - well done! Please consider adding The Witcher 3 to this list, preferably the 'Game of the Year' Edition.

I could give a long list of unmissable 'indies', but I'll limit myself to four to keep this brief:
Axiom Verge (soon to get a physical release)
A Hat in Time
Steamworld Dig 2 (and all of the Steamworld games are excellent)
The Sexy Brutale (not a great name, but definitely a great game!)
deleted265520
Illusionary9 h, 32 m ago

'Hidden gems', though? They're fans of Dishonoured so I recently picked …'Hidden gems', though? They're fans of Dishonoured so I recently picked them up Dishonoured 2, Dishonoured death of the outsider, Deus Ex (cheap and decent) and Horizon Zero Dawn among other things.This is a really excellent start - well done! Please consider adding The Witcher 3 to this list, preferably the 'Game of the Year' Edition.I could give a long list of unmissable 'indies', but I'll limit myself to four to keep this brief:Axiom Verge (soon to get a physical release)A Hat in Time Steamworld Dig 2 (and all of the Steamworld games are excellent)The Sexy Brutale (not a great name, but definitely a great game!)

He also asked for good value.
You're getting three amazing games for under £30
Oxenfree
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants