Groups
    EXPIRED

High can someone get me the chepest official xbox 360 quick charge kit

High can someone get me the chepest xbox 360 official plug n play kit with the battery

I just bought a wireless controller so now im gunna need to charge it

Im thinking now i should of kept my wired one as its less hassle n cheaper but what the hell wireless rules

8 Comments

hi Dandoc,
    got the controller OK? that was quick....

Does it have to be official kit? [url]www.365games.co.uk[/url] do an unofficial one for £10.99 365games.co.uk/ind…875

I just use high power rechargeable AA batteries which you can get cheap on the internet eg [url]www.7dayshop.com[/url]

i use the batterys from my cordless phone - i have a phone upstairs and downstairs

i purchased a spare set of rechargeables and just swap them with the phone ones

Original Poster

No i havent got it yet but it shud come tomorrow and i wanna be prepared as i dont wana buy batteries like aa ones as it will be expensive for me for decent ones

Theres a quick charge kit on gameplay for £7.99 but i wanted official

]Amazon were cheapest at £15 when I bought one last month

Original Poster

No sorry i meant the plug n play kit sorry

Original Poster

Ty for that gary ill get the quick charge kit -- plus i got that fiver voucher off so ill get anotehr battery

Original Poster

Got the wireless controller today wow

Super Fast like 2 days delivery

Looks to be the genuine article i shall test it once i get my 360 replacement from boots
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767282
      2. love affairs1750
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions