Groups
    EXPIRED

High Chair required

HI

Does anyone know of any Good High Chairs artound at the moment?? For the Nephew who will be 4 months at Christmas

Thanks

10 Comments

Mamas & Papas Prima Pappa has wheels on so good to move around the house

May not be the cheapest but one of the few thats suitable from birth (( Most are 6 months plus)
    http://direct.tesco.com/pi/Product/8/SS07200-3588TPS113975.jpg

MIL and myself both have this one its fab 3 back rest position and 7 height adjustments.
    direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

If your looking for a bargain, and or something for occasional use at grandmas i got a great feeding chair from T K MAxx for £17.00 you strap to normal dinning chair it has a trya and the back is adjustable for different aged babies

I swear by my highchair, yes it was pricey, but my little boy who is 21 months old has had it from 4 months old, and its still like new! really sturdy and really safe, i paid £90 from toys r us and it was worth every penny. Have since bought the cheap one from asda and took it back cos it was unsafe.

They still sell mine in store in toys r us but cant find it online, however they have brought a new range out in mine, its adjustable so can be really low to the floor, and can be brought higher as baby grows.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I know its a lot of money but you get what you pay for and mines lastd me 21 months and still like new and very easy to wash! xxx

We have this one
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    Beanstalk Baby Highchair.
    376/0103
    Its great cause you can fold in down we eve took it on holiday last year(this country)

Original Poster

Thanks.

Actually should have said we are looking for a wooden one.

leeroy;3396151

Thanks.Actually should have said we are looking for a wooden one.

May of helped!!:whistling:

Original Poster

dmtuk;3397261

May of helped!!:whistling:

I know, me bad. have some rep instead!!

im sure asda have then wooden adjustable ones for around 30 quid real bargin xx

Original Poster

mardurrr;3397524

im sure asda have then wooden adjustable ones for around 30 quid real … im sure asda have then wooden adjustable ones for around 30 quid real bargin xx

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. NUS or Unidays?11
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?34
      3. McGregor vs Mayweather11
      4. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?22

See more discussions