High endurance micro-SD (for dashcams) deals?

Found 17th Mar
There are plenty of dashcam deals posted on here, but I'm having a hard time finding reasonably priced high endurance memory cards. Has anyone spotted any good deals from a reliable supplier?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments
Just get a class 10. They work fine in Dashcams.
artnada4 h, 31 m ago

Just get a class 10. They work fine in Dashcams.

Not as easy as that
Gollywood10 m ago

Not as easy as that

What is not easy?
Original Poster
Already got ordinary cards, but I want something I can rely on.
traylee18th Mar

Already got ordinary cards, but I want something I can rely on.

"Ordinary" cards are perfectly fine. I've been using 2 Dashcams for a long time and both "Transcend" 32GB cards have worked flawlessly. As long as you format monthly, they are fine.
Original Poster
artnada8 h, 49 m ago

"Ordinary" cards are perfectly fine. I've been using 2 Dashcams for a long …"Ordinary" cards are perfectly fine. I've been using 2 Dashcams for a long time and both "Transcend" 32GB cards have worked flawlessly. As long as you format monthly, they are fine.

Well I just had a 32gb Sandisk Ultra die on me after a couple of years use, and I don't drive that much. I'd be much happier not leaving it to chance.
traylee2 m ago

Well I just had a 32gb Sandisk Ultra die on me after a couple of years …Well I just had a 32gb Sandisk Ultra die on me after a couple of years use, and I don't drive that much. I'd be much happier not leaving it to chance.

So get another 32gb Sandisk Ultra and if that lasts 2 years, then you've got a good deal.
MLC or SLC memory is more expensive because it takes more of it for the same capacity.
Original Poster
EndlessWaves17 h, 58 m ago

MLC or SLC memory is more expensive because it takes more of it for the …MLC or SLC memory is more expensive because it takes more of it for the same capacity.

I didn't realize that. The prices make a bit more sense now!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants