Groups

High gloss radiator covers . . . . Thoughts please

Hi

We are going to get a radiator cover and I quite fancy a high gloss one. . . Or one that will look quite modern.

Looking online but nit having much luck, can anyone recommend a site and if anyone has these, can you let me know pros and cons.

Thanks very much

6 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

i have a brand new radiator cabinet still in the box if you ae interested. Just needs painting, £35? I'm based in Birmingham?

Im going to make my own, they sell the sheets in B&Q can view them online. That way you can pick and choose the pattern of the screen.

Have a look on ebay, i remember looking on there ages ago but could never find the right size.

Original Poster

think

i have a brand new radiator cabinet still in the box if you ae … i have a brand new radiator cabinet still in the box if you ae interested. Just needs painting, £35? I'm based in Birmingham?

Hi there

It's really a high gloss shiny one that I am looking for, but thanks very much

you get gorgeous black ones in Argos and they really smart and are reasonable. I want some red ones but cannot find them so far!

Original Poster

hiya.

thanks - its a white one i am looking for, if i see a red one i will let you know.......... lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions