High gloss radiator covers . . . . Thoughts please

Found 21st Apr 2011
Hi

We are going to get a radiator cover and I quite fancy a high gloss one. . . Or one that will look quite modern.

Looking online but nit having much luck, can anyone recommend a site and if anyone has these, can you let me know pros and cons.

Thanks very much
Community Updates
MiscRadiator
6 Comments
anyone?
i have a brand new radiator cabinet still in the box if you ae interested. Just needs painting, £35? I'm based in Birmingham?
Im going to make my own, they sell the sheets in B&Q can view them online. That way you can pick and choose the pattern of the screen.

Have a look on ebay, i remember looking on there ages ago but could never find the right size.
think

i have a brand new radiator cabinet still in the box if you ae … i have a brand new radiator cabinet still in the box if you ae interested. Just needs painting, £35? I'm based in Birmingham?

Hi there

It's really a high gloss shiny one that I am looking for, but thanks very much
you get gorgeous black ones in Argos and they really smart and are reasonable. I want some red ones but cannot find them so far!
hiya.

thanks - its a white one i am looking for, if i see a red one i will let you know.......... lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions