High Mileage Car Leasing.

Found 1st May
Evening you fine folk ....

For the first time I’m thinking of car leasing.

Does anyone have a recommendation of a firm / firms to use? Hopefully ones with mileage around 25-30k.

Or...

If you have any views of leasing ect.
Thanks,
TAG.
Community Updates
AskHome & GardenCar
6 Comments
Matters really on brand of car , low or high end? Also leasing will generally be more expensive in the long run but if you enjoy having new cars than worth it maybe. Got a business lease and the new car experience is well worth it for me.
hethekid8 m ago

Matters really on brand of car , low or high end? Also leasing will …Matters really on brand of car , low or high end? Also leasing will generally be more expensive in the long run but if you enjoy having new cars than worth it maybe. Got a business lease and the new car experience is well worth it for me.

Hoping for high end ...
Arval have a new product called Re-Lease which is for vehicles that were on lease for 2 years and are available on a used vehicle. Fully maintained, no mileage restrictions and can even include insurance. Pretty much just add fuel.
Have a look at PCP agreements for 25k on a new ford
Contract Hire and Leasing dot com is a good place to start.

High mileage can work out quite expensive on PCH. Prices broadly speaking have gone up quite a bit this year, with far fewer 'special' deals around with high levels of manufacturer support than have been available over the last few years.

Depending on which car you go for, how long the term is, and how high your mileage is, you may find yourself out of warranty before the car goes back.

Good luck.
MrSpooniverse1st May

Arval have a new product called Re-Lease which is for vehicles that were …Arval have a new product called Re-Lease which is for vehicles that were on lease for 2 years and are available on a used vehicle. Fully maintained, no mileage restrictions and can even include insurance. Pretty much just add fuel.

At least one of the Re-Lease scheme providers quotes prices in mileage bands and with/without maintenance, which doesn't seem to make it any different to new-car lease providers - except the vehicle is used.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants