Groups
    EXPIRED

High quality, gold plated SCART cables?

I am mounting my TV on the wall shortly and have read that to get the best picture from Sky + Plus that a gold plated scart is much better than a £1 SCART from poundland. Can anyone suggest a deal, or a site that I can get one from. I wouldn't really want to pay any more than £20.

Thanks all!

5 Comments

Go to the Richer Sounds site. Cambridge Audio do decent 2m leads for a tenner which I've always used & found no problems with, the picture sound are excellent too. If u wanna spend more then u can get really, really decent ones for around £20-£25.
    (I don't hv Sky so I'm assuming that it doesn't come with HDMI connection)

Original Poster

Only Sky HD has HDMI. I wish I could just use that because then I could just get a £5 HDMI cable.

Thanks for the heads up, there seems to be a lot to choose from.

if its a gold plated hdmi cable you after, can i interest you in a BNIB one for a tenner plus P&P.

Original Poster

Sorry, need Scart.

probably better off checking some of the hifi/tv magazines, they usually have cost-based cable/interconnect reviews and you may well get an excellent deal for less than you think
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions