Expired

High Quality King Size Memory Foam Mattress

Found 18th Jan 2011
Hi all, thank u for taking the time out to check out my thread. Basically, I've been looking for a high quality King Size Memory Foam mattress but am way over my head with the amount of choice available. Just when I think I've made some progress in finalising one, I'm back to square one sooner rather than later! e.g. I think the following mattress is a good buy:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

However, the Argos website does not offer any info abt the thickness of the memory foam layer - and I was led to believe that anything below 4 inches was not sufficient Any input or suggestions to my quest to finding a suitable, durable mattress will be GREATLY appreciated.

Many thanks,
EMMA XxXxX

5 Comments

I have been looking for a Super King since Saturday! I have found loads, but need it delivered for this Saturday, so missing out on all the deals and discounts on nearly all the beds I've found, due to the 7-14-21-28 and longer delivery days, aaaaarrrrggghhhh!!!
I know how you feel. I am seriously thinking about they areo blow up beds in Argos oO

I have a "real mattress" with the memorey foam top built in to it. It is a Myers, and is the best mattress I've had. I want another, but it is 28 day delivery on a new one.
Imho, If I were you and thinking about just foam, consider a good real mattress with a good memorey foam top built in to it, as it really is the best of both worlds.

Edited by: "rehydrated" 18th Jan 2011

I've yet to hear a bad comment on Ergoflex's, some will say there ebay ones as good but read the ergoflex reviews and it seems you can't go wrong.

ergoflex.co.uk/pro…_Mw

looking to get one myself and it will be from here.
Edited by: "greg_68" 18th Jan 2011

I am having same problem,too many to choose from.

greg_68

I've yet to hear a bad comment on Ergoflex's, some will say there ebay … I've yet to hear a bad comment on Ergoflex's, some will say there ebay ones as good but read the ergoflex reviews and it seems you can't go wrong.http://www.ergoflex.co.uk/products.php?icid=N184-57807552-000M&gclid=CJK_7Z6OxKYCFUEOfAod7Vj_Mwlooking to get one myself and it will be from here.

We have 2 and my sister-in-law bought one after staying with us - they are excellent. They have sales quite often and so you can get a very good buy!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. https://shakeasnowglobe.tkmaxx.com/36
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 47 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Quidco Snow me the money Competition921226
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!1212

See more discussions