High RAM, high internal memory

Found 5th Aug
I'm realising that my phone needs an upgrade, mainly because it's currently 1GB RAM, internal memory I believe is 8GB?

Basically, I want a secondhand phone that has the highest RAM/internal memory as possible. But at the same time, very affordable i.e max £80, does anyone have any ideas?

Much appreciated
Community Updates
AskRAM
5 Comments
Ram and storage are different things. Most modern phones go from 1GB to 4GB of ram and 8GB+ of flash storage.
You get external microsd cards that increase storage on certain models as well as storage that can be connected to the data port on some phones.
Not sure what phone to recommend but the alcatel phones are supposed to be good bang for buck.
Shame you missed this deal. hotukdeals.com/dea…203 , Would have saved you having to buy a used phone that the previous owner has been using why taking a dump etc. There was a report lately that most phones contain more germs than a public toilet.
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 5th Aug
Doesn't matter how much ram you have - your phone will slow down over time...
I highly recommend the Redmi 5 for under £100. with 3/32GB. Or go for one the cheaper Redmi's like the gold 5A also with 3/32Gb for £75 here they are great phones. No need to buy 2nd hand
Edited by: "Sandy1012" 6th Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants