Groups
    EXPIRED

High Res Photo's/Images for Website..

Anyone used the likes of istock image website etc for quality images for your website.. and which one is the best VFM?

Whats the score with this? Can you download them free of charge, or is there a subscription per month/per year..

Dave

5 Comments

there are some royalty free images on gettyimages and istock. of course the ones your pay for are higher quality, but there are plenty of nice free ones available to start with.

depending on if yu are using them for commercial - if you have office then you can download some decent photos and clip art from the Microsoft office site

Original Poster

catinthehat;4153235

there are some royalty free images on gettyimages and istock. of course … there are some royalty free images on gettyimages and istock. of course the ones your pay for are higher quality, but there are plenty of nice free ones available to start with.

its just for use on a website.. will I need to register or can I just "SAVE AS", onto my PC?

you can 'save as' to your pc.

another place to try is [url]www.sxc.hu[/url]

Not the same standard as getty and istock etc etc but there can be some good finds on there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?67
      2. Quick EBay Nectar Question33
      3. Best IPTV Currently45
      4. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)44

See more discussions