Groups
    EXPIRED

High School Misical on DS

Hi looking at buying a copy of this game on the DS best price i've found is £14.99 delivered wondered if this was any good and if anyone is aware of a better offer? :thumbsup:

6 Comments

Where can you get it for £14.99? Cheapest I've seen is ]£23.49

when im looking for any ds game i do an advanced search on ebay just for the game title under ds games then exclude the words nintendo ds from the search i usually get games cheaper that way

Original Poster

Does anyone know if you will be charged a customs fee from the link above and if so roughly how much? :thumbsup:

Sites like that tend to be a bit cheeky, sending the product as a 'gift' and/or stating its value as lower. I wasn't charged extra. =)

johnraggett

Does anyone know if you will be charged a customs fee from the link above … Does anyone know if you will be charged a customs fee from the link above and if so roughly how much? :thumbsup:

You should be ok for £14.99 they start taking an interest when its about £18 and over,however its a matter of luck.In the past mth or so,I've had 2 orders from america,1 worth $150 which is roughly £75 and it didn't get taxed,then I had Disney Store order worth £170 and I got taxed about £44,handed cheque to UPS at door as I was out when he attempted delivery so I called up and they give me amount so cheque was ready 4 him when he called round next day.Roughly customs tax about 25% value but varies by type of goods.Was really worth it for me ordering from Disney cos their sale and outlet stuff well cheap and I got a big box delivered and they charged me about $40 ( approx £20 ) for shipping. I use my credit card on these larger orders from America.
    Movietyme ok to buy from,had no problems with them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions