High School Muscial 2 stickers

Found 16th Mar 2008
My mother has given my daughter the High School Musical 2 stickker book to collect the stickers. We had enough grief filling in the HSM 1 book and now we have to start again and it costs me a fortune. The big problem is that I can find anywhere that stocks them. Does anyone know where I can get them??? Or has anyone got any "swaps" that I can buy???

1. Misc
  2. School
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. School
3 Comments

I see them all time in newsagents,WHSmiths sell a lot of stickers and I think I might seen them in Claires,cos they do sell HSM stuff,stationery etc,so do try in there.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1728418

I see them all time in newsagents,WHSmiths sell a lot of stickers and I … I see them all time in newsagents,WHSmiths sell a lot of stickers and I think I might seen them in Claires,cos they do sell HSM stuff,stationery etc,so do try in there.

Genius!! Thankyou sooo much. I was running out of places to look, forgot about Claires!!! Thanks muchly !!!!!

emmaelise;1728456

Genius!! Thankyou sooo much. I was running out of places to look, forgot … Genius!! Thankyou sooo much. I was running out of places to look, forgot about Claires!!! Thanks muchly !!!!!

I went in Claires today and they had a rack of HSM2 merchandise but no stickers,I checked on till,hopefully you find some in another branch cos sometimes the branches do vary depending on size etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text