Groups
    EXPIRED

High School Musical DVD Encore Edition

Hello,

I'm after the original HSM but the encore edition with the sing a long option. I should have bought it before but....Anyway I can only find region 2 discs from sellers on Play.com and Amazon at £45 and £30 respectively which is loads more than the £13.49 it was new in the summer. I'm after a new copy so any help would be great - not just the best price but from a decent outlet please:santa:

6 Comments

I heard mention on here before that it was expensive. Gosh I didnt realise. Have you tried Woolworths, Tesco or Asda???

Alternatively, Fleabay is the only other place I can think of but I will look out for it for you (I bought it last Christmas from Woolworths)

buy High School Musicla Remix - it is the same as the original film and has a sing along option with a bonus disc, i dont think the people buying on ebay realise they can still buy the original film from shops - just different packaging.

of course!! their not going to stop selling a sellable DVD!!!

Great idea!

Original Poster

nicky7200

buy High School Musicla Remix - it is the same as the original film and … buy High School Musicla Remix - it is the same as the original film and has a sing along option with a bonus disc, i dont think the people buying on ebay realise they can still buy the original film from shops - just different packaging.

Sorry to be a pain but are you definately sure it has the sing along? It doesn't say anything about it in the descriptions online - It only mentions the step by step dancing and the song remixes. I'm only wanting to make really sure before I buy it as I hate the shops this time of year and don't want to have to return it.

yup postive i bought the locker set yesterday which has it in and there is a sing-along option, this is taken from hmv

High School Musical - Original Special Features
    Audio Commentary
    Includes Original & Sing-A-Long Versions
    Learning The Moves - Featurette
    The Making Of High School Musical
    Never-Before-Seen Music Video - I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
    We're All In This Together - Music Video
    Fullscreen 1.33:1
    Dolby Digital 5.1
    Languages - English
    Region 2 / PAL / Colour
    Running Time 98 Minutes

hmv.co.uk/hmv…225

hope this helps

Original Poster

Brilliant - Thank you for that. I woul dhave posted back sooner but the thread subs isn't working for me....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!44
      2. Need a good courier - any help please :)22
      3. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??58

See more discussions