high school musical on now

5 replies
Found 15th Sep 2007
im just watching high school musical on disney channel just now, and in the part in the canteen where they sing "no no stick to the stuff you know..." at the end, sharpay is in the middle of the railing upstairs, then you see her starting to walk down the staris, then it goes to a ful screen shop of everyone danicing, and shes standing back in the middle of the railing u[stairs, then it zooms to her at the bottom talkking to gabrilla (hope that makes sense)

its just weird, they musta just reprted the start and end of the dance eh??

totally random, but i nver usally notice stuff like that!:-D

6 Comments

Bring back Grease! :-D

High School Musical isnt as bad as I thought it was going to be (I am a big musical fan) but the second one looks awful!

anyone see the naughty photos of her on the web?

High School Musical - Love it :-D

shellscreativeca

its just weird, they musta just reprted the start and end of the dance … its just weird, they musta just reprted the start and end of the dance eh??

When filming anything they often do several takes of each scene then piece together the best bits and also the scene can be shot from different angles, leading to timing issues with other things.

shellscreativeca

totally random, but i nver usally notice stuff like that!

If you like that sorta "mistake" in movies then there's loads you can pick up on...

slipups.com/

kelly_o_fanatic

High School Musical isnt as bad as I thought it was going to be (I am a … High School Musical isnt as bad as I thought it was going to be (I am a big musical fan) but the second one looks awful!

this happened with grease.. "grease two" just isnt any cop. I think they should leave it at one hit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…816
    2. Laptop help22
    3. Driving anxiety.2736
    4. Black friday mobile deals22

See more discussions