High spec tablets

Posted 30th Dec 2019
So, we have grey import , computer spec phones for sub 200 . Why aren't there a great choice of high spec grey import tablets?
Microsoft touch will set you back about a grand, I can't find a comparable one imported.

For that matter, a decent spec 10" one would do.

Why is this?
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad

Groups

3 Comments
Where are you looking?

AliExpress? TMall? GearBest?
There are some 'silly' high spec ones - if you believe the advertised specs. The problem with a lot of these generic tablets (rebadged with shots own brand names) is that they are often advertised with outlandish specs, to catch out the unawares. Here's one

"CPU: MT6797,10 cores, clocked at 2.4Ghz
• GPU: Mali-400
Operating Memory (RAM): 8GB DDR3
• Body memory: 512G Nand-Flash (can use the capacity of less than this value, because the mobile phone software space)
• Maximum storage expansion: MicroSD (TF) 512G
• Network mode: GSM / Type:10-core 11.6-inch flat-panel computer MT6797 IPS dual-4G flat panel screen"

ALL FOR £50 NEW.

Here
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 30th Dec 2019
Ringfinger30/12/2019 17:23

There are some 'silly' high spec ones - if you believe the advertised …There are some 'silly' high spec ones - if you believe the advertised specs. The problem with a lot of these generic tablets (rebadged with shots own brand names) is that they are often advertised with outlandish specs, to catch out the unawares. Here's one "CPU: MT6797,10 cores, clocked at 2.4Ghz• GPU: Mali-400• Operating Memory (RAM): 8GB DDR3• Body memory: 512G Nand-Flash (can use the capacity of less than this value, because the mobile phone software space)• Maximum storage expansion: MicroSD (TF) 512G• Network mode: GSM / Type:10-core 11.6-inch flat-panel computer MT6797 IPS dual-4G flat panel screen"ALL FOR £50 NEW. Here

Wish is just fantasy, as far as I'm concerned.
I've looked on all the Chinese sites and they're pretty thin on the ground. You can get 6gb phones for under 200, so can't see why they don't punt tablets similarly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions