Groups
    EXPIRED

High st. jewellery voucher needed please

Hello, I am going to buy an Armani watch as a xmas present which is sold by most high street jewelleries (H samuel, ernest jones, leslie davis, goldsmith, beaverbrooks...) and only on-line by 2 shops : t. h. baker and the watch hut but cannot find any codes. Can anyone help me please to find codes either online for one of the 2 shops above or for instore voucher for any high street jewellery shop?

Thanks

1 Comment

Try asking for discount in your local jewellers, most will offer this, as watches have over 40% mark up, so even if they offer you 20% discount for the sale they will still get over 20% profit. Smaller independent jewellers can sometimes be better to ask for discount as the manager/owner is often on hand to make a decision, but other larger retailers also offer discount, particularly Beaverbrooks.

Beaverbrooks often reward their regular shoppers with discount. I'm known by my first name in my local Beaverbrooks and the manager there will often do a deal on items. Even if your not a regular visitor they will still do a fair deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can someone explain to me clearly about the Samsung Upgrade Programme?11
      2. Fitbit HR11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…34
      4. Has anyone seen a cereal dispenser in shops?34

See more discussions