Expired

Highback isofix booster recommendations please:)

4 replies
Found 23rd Jun 2014
Hi, i need to get my 3yr old a new seat as he is too big for his maxi cosi tobi. Can Anyone recommend a highback booster? Or can look on which & let me know the best ones?
Id prefer option of isofix too.

Thankyou

1. Ask
  2. Isofix
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Isofix
4 Comments

We have the Britax Kidfix SICT isofix for my 4.5 yr old as a spare seat for hubbys car, pretty sure it was highly rated on which, but might be an age 4+ seat

Have a look around for outlet shopping centres near where you are. Off the top of my head, there's portsmouth, Swindon, ashford, York, braintree etc. These often have a M&P. Call them up and ask what they have in and then google them. Call up and ask to be put aside and go and collect. You can get good discounts that way whilst buying new, just some hunting around abit but only 30mins calling.

Original Poster

I am in aberdeen, dont think theres any outlet stores anywhere near here unfortunately. Im not too fussed on price just needs to be really good and comfy. Seen a few that dont seem very padded and protected on inspection. Iv already looked at that britax one so leaning towards it atm thanks.

I second the britax one. I researched them for months and decided on this one and very glad I did.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60612
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions