Groups

highchair ? when did your baby first use one?

hi

what age was your baby when they first used a highchair?
    thanks

11 Comments

i think it depends on the make of the highchair, it should give a guideline with the warranty ect, im sure i remember it to be around 6 months + or when your child can sit upright unattended,im sure someone will correct me if im wrong

Original Poster

loupomm

i think it depends on the make of the highchair, it should give a … i think it depends on the make of the highchair, it should give a guideline with the warranty ect, im sure i remember it to be around 6 months + or when your child can sit upright unattended,im sure someone will correct me if im wrong

thanks .. xx

yup your child has to be able to sit up unaided even then I found I had to but towels down either side as Ankle muncher tended to get fed up holding himself up and slip to either side lol

I started with both when they were about 10 months and they could finger feed themselves at dinner time. Before that I found it easier feeding them on my knee where I could properly restrain destructive hands. Also I found once I let them feed themselves with a spoon a few times they start to create if you try and feed them yourself! It gets very very VERY messy. Get a waterproof chair! Hubby hoses ours down in the garden after dinner! The chair ... although... could just work for baby too:?

A lot depends on the chair as well...........you can get supporting chairs but personally best to wait till about 6-8 mnths and then let the fun commence.

Never bothered with hosing it down............left it to the dog to tidy up :giggle:

^^^^^ and a shower curtain for under the chair!

Syzable

Never bothered with hosing it down............left it to the dog to tidy … Never bothered with hosing it down............left it to the dog to tidy up :giggle:

I bet you don't have a dish washer either :whistling:

Gaia

I bet you don't have a dish washer either :whistling:

Shhhhhhhh...............i only call her that in private. :oops: :giggle:

Syzable

Shhhhhhhh...............i only call her that in private. :oops: :giggle:

The dog? :whistling:

Gaia

The dog? :whistling:

Of course........:roll: :giggle:

Let me guess ... you only call her that when she not listening?

Sorry mrs syzable
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions