EXPIRED

Highlighter Pens

Just want some basic highlighters but cant get to the shops so need them delivered. Problem is, I dont want to pay £5 postage for such a cheap item so am looking for highlighter pens somewhere that does free delivery

6 Comments

Most stationery shops I've checked require a large spend for free delivery so the best place to buy is eBay if you have an account.

they about £1.00 for 4 or 5 pens in the poundshops here so if you can't get to one,I think 79p is fair postage for a pk so makes them just under £2.

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys

Most stationery shops I've checked require a large spend for free … Most stationery shops I've checked require a large spend for free delivery so the best place to buy is eBay if you have an account..

Free delivery, no minimum spend, stationary supplier. :?
choicestationery.co.uk/Pro…985

Original Poster

Thats great Thanks! Ordered some

Was expecting to have to wait until I was feeling well enough to go out, or someone I knew was going somewhere near shops!

Repped ultimoscorpion, cant rep mum2connor&cerys because I have to spread some around first - but appreciate the offer and would of repped if I could

UltimoScorpion

Free delivery, no minimum spend, stationary supplier. … Free delivery, no minimum spend, stationary supplier. :?http://www.choicestationery.co.uk/ProductByGroup.asp?PrGrp=985

Yeh but ain't heard of that one,I ain't really into buying stationery and office goods.

hotukdeals.com/for…804

was worth looking about as i searched free delivery stationery and found wedding stationery freebies
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mountain bike £200-£30011
    2. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?78
    3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2341
    4. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?48

See more discussions