Groups
    EXPIRED

Highlights

I would like to know if this is normal....

I had red highlights done on Friday and todays the first time I washed my hair since getting my hair done. What I would like to know is, is it normal for the dye to run on the bathtub floor and go on the bath towel?

8 Comments

Banned

yes...expired

this wil happen for a few washes till excess colour has been washed off,usually 3 or 4 washes

Original Poster

lizbraham41;8928060

this wil happen for a few washes till excess colour has been washed … this wil happen for a few washes till excess colour has been washed off,usually 3 or 4 washes

ok cool thanks, got a bit worried when i seen it this morning

Original Poster

lumoruk;8928058

yes...expired

what do you mean yes...expired?

Banned

Kulsum;8928083

what do you mean yes...expired?

"What I would like to know is, is it normal for the dye to run on the bathtub floor and go on the bath towel?"

Yes it's normal the part where the dye will run, what is not normal is having a bath towel inside the bathtub. You usually have it hanging up for when you get out of the bath tub ;-)

Original Poster

lumoruk;8928113

"What I would like to know is, is it normal for the dye to run on the … "What I would like to know is, is it normal for the dye to run on the bathtub floor and go on the bath towel?"Yes it's normal the part where the dye will run, what is not normal is having a bath towel inside the bathtub. You usually have it hanging up for when you get out of the bath tub ;-)

Well what i meant was after washing my hair i wrapped the towel around my head and when i took it off the color was on that too :-)

Banned

Kulsum;8928141

Well what i meant was after washing my hair i wrapped the towel around my … Well what i meant was after washing my hair i wrapped the towel around my head and when i took it off the color was on that too :-)

I'd almost forgive you, had you spelt colour in English.

Original Poster

lumoruk;8928196

I'd almost forgive you, had you spelt colour in English.

lol, you sound like someone who could wind up people quite easily!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767259
      3. word association Game73944482
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370

See more discussions