EXPIRED

Highly satirical...

Hmm... I'm sure this was funnier when I took the picture but I've only just found it again and thought I might share.

The intellectual will understand. :-D

img189.imageshack.us/img…jpg

9 Comments

:giggle: funny

Well Ducky... I like to think I'm pretty intelligent but I just don't get it? I can only imagine it's something to do with the fact that Mr Blunkett is blind and the positioning of the sticker. Probably not but I don't know. Or is it something to do with the glasses on the book on the left hand side? Am I even on the right lines

Please enlighten me....

I guess this just shows how low politicians are valued in this country (or in any country in fact)

I dunno ]Kommunist, I'm sure a hefty few thousand pound bribe will get you a law pushed through that you'd like.
Monday October 2nd of the Matro had one of the best pictures I've seen for a long time. I don't have a scanner unfortunately
X10

Original Poster

Greg

Well Ducky... I like to think I'm pretty intelligent but I just don't get … Well Ducky... I like to think I'm pretty intelligent but I just don't get it? I can only imagine it's something to do with the fact that Mr Blunkett is blind and the positioning of the sticker. Probably not but I don't know. Or is it something to do with the glasses on the book on the left hand side? Am I even on the right lines ;)Please enlighten me....

Nah, it was probably funnier when I took the picture as I took it very soon after he was kicked out of office, and I just thought the price reduction reflected the fact that his career was pretty much gone and no body wanted his book, lol.

I was obviously looking into it too deeply duckmagic. Sometimes the answers are more obvious than you think!

But remember the secret of good comedy is timing

Original Poster

lol, I only just found the picture. :giggle:

Don't worry Greg I stared at it for a while thinking the exact same things that you posted

Original Poster

lol, obviously not as funny as I thought though. I'll find another.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1972
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions