EXPIRED

Highway Code book...

Looking for the cheapest price delivered...

and also cheapest price to pickup...

ISBN-10: 0115528148

Rep for all that gives it a good go and 2xrep for winner!

13 Comments

]Waterstones £2.50

I assume you can buy it instore

Edit

P&P is £2.50 or free delivery to store

There is also this one with a different ISBN no @ ]Waterstones £1.99

Original Poster

barneydog

There is also this one with a different ISBN no @ ]Waterstones £1.99

thats the old one...

and the delivery sorta kills it...

gary_rip

thats the old one... :(and the delivery sorta kills it...

Sorry, your first post indicated that you wanted to pick it up.

Ther's this one at the hut (ISBN: 9780115528149) released 27/11/07 @ ]TheHut £2.97 is this a later version than yours? as this is the one every seems to be stocking

Edit

£2.50 delivered @ ]Virgin Megastores

If it's just to find out info or for helping to drive, and not for referring to, then it's all online (slightly amended to paper version) at direct.gov.uk/en/…htm . Printing that out should be cheapest! :thumbsup:

Andy

Original Poster

barneydog

£2.50 delivered @ ]Virgin Megastores

oh i like this one... after quidco and the 10% code!!

Original Poster

wrexhamandy

If it's just to find out info or for helping to drive, and not for … If it's just to find out info or for helping to drive, and not for referring to, then it's all online (slightly amended to paper version) at ]http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTransport/Highwaycode/index.htm . Printing that out should be cheapest! :thumbsup: Andy

Thanks for the suggestion but i need it to refer to a point of law and i would need the book one for that :-) still worthy of rep, will dish them out at the end!

Original Poster

Hang on... where has virgin gone from quidco???

gary_rip

Thanks for the suggestion but i need it to refer to a point of law and i … Thanks for the suggestion but i need it to refer to a point of law and i would need the book one for that :-) still worthy of rep, will dish them out at the end!

Cool, remember s.38(7) Road Traffic Act 1988 - breach not in itself evidence of criminal or civil liability!! :thumbsup:

Edit: Also thought of the library........?

barneydog

]Waterstones £2.50 I assume you can buy it instoreEdit P&P is £2.50 or f … ]Waterstones £2.50 I assume you can buy it instoreEdit P&P is £2.50 or free delivery to store

There is now a 20% code for Waterstones (expires 16/11/07 code is HM1516)

]http//ww…omo

Buy it online and have it delivered to store for £2.00

Original Poster

barneydog

There is now a 20% code for Waterstones (expires 16/11/07 code is … There is now a 20% code for Waterstones (expires 16/11/07 code is HM1516)]http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/54252/20-off-at-waterstones-from-9am-tomoBuy it online and have it delivered to store for £2.00

They have free postage on everything so £2.00 (£1.82 after quidco) delivered!!!

gary_rip

They have free postage on everything so £2.00 (£1.82 after quidco) d … They have free postage on everything so £2.00 (£1.82 after quidco) delivered!!!

Buy it quick then!

I don't think you are going to get it cheaper than that
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?66
    2. Cheap Windows Phone22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1015
    4. USC voucher code pls?11

See more discussions