Groups

Hilarious Ebay Freezer

Hi all,
    I was looking for a new second freezer and stumbled accross this hilarious post, had to post it for all to see, pure genius.

http://****.co.uk/Fre…076

22 Comments

Great listing, terrible freezer. I think the Timelord should call it time on that old thing and scrap it, who in the right mind would buy that?

Mod & Ed

can't believe people are actually bidding on it, its a pile of junk, but funny listing

A lot of time spend on Photoshop for £11

Original Poster

just checked back in on it and its now had over 800 views, and a few questions posted and answered

SgtSlay3r

Very expensive dummy iPad i saw today

Ebay links do not work

It must have been listed by this HUKD user, that's where the background from the freezer pic is from.

Taken from the 'Show us your photos' thread

DDTTAA

A few from Golders green cemetery. Nice little lady bug.Don’t know why I d … A few from Golders green cemetery. Nice little lady bug.Don’t know why I did this, I think I imported the picture in such a way that very few options were available in PS so just applied what was available to the picture out of boredom. This makes me feel dizzy when I look at it!

Ebay user who is selling fridge is 'damienadams'. You're a multi.

I'm telling.

Edited by: "mr.potato_head" 26th May 2011

The HUKD stalking service works again.

OP is a multi promoting his sale?

Banned

drewskimalone

just checked back in on it and its now had over 800 views, and a few … just checked back in on it and its now had over 800 views, and a few questions posted and answered

hmmmm
    you checked back on your own auction? And BTW its not funny or hilarious I'm afraid.

sancho1983

The HUKD stalking service works again.OP is a multi promoting his sale?

I'd say so.

the stalk is strong in mr potato head. I like.

numptyj

the stalk is strong in mr potato head. I like.

Was an easy stalk

1/10. Must try harder.
    Edited by: "mr.potato_head" 26th May 2011

Original Poster

i am not damienadams, the reason i checked in was to see if he'd answered my question, which he has.

if that was my freezer it would be in the tip by now.

wish it was me though, i'd be claiming the comedy rights to any future movie spinoffs thats for sure

drewskimalone

i am not damienadams, the reason i checked in was to see if he'd answered … i am not damienadams, the reason i checked in was to see if he'd answered my question, which he has.if that was my freezer it would be in the tip by now.wish it was me though, i'd be claiming the comedy rights to any future movie spinoffs thats for sure

Just embarrassing now.

http://tinytech.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/fail.png

It is my listing, but no multi.

Original Poster

fine! i am Ironman

Original Poster

please bid on my sh1tty freezer so that i can put my kids through college

DDTTAA

It is my listing, but no multi.

Crazy coincidence. You want to sue them for copyright infringement!

Original Poster

don't trust DDTTAA, i'm the one you want! and how did he get my photos.

Also i don't believe that thats you in your photo mr potato head!

In all seriousness though is there a photo thread on here cos wouldn't mind getting involved in that

buy and claim you got it for 99p. bargain.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944530
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767358
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller11

See more discussions