Hillsborough Game

Does anyone know the team lists for the memorial game at Anfield tomorrow???
Can't seem to find much info about which 'celebs' are going to be there....taa

10 Comments

joe calzahe, gazza, craig david i know of

The confirmed participants for the Anfield legends include Dalglish, Robbie Fowler, John Aldridge, Ian Rush, Peter Beardsley, Ronnie Whelan, Gary Gillespie, Jan Molby, Gary Ablett, Steve Staunton, Jamie Redknapp, Steve McManaman, Gary McAllister and Don Hutchison.

Shearer , Teddy Sheringham, Mike Newell, Alan Irvine, Nigel Clough, Des Walker, Dave Watson, Alan Stubbs, Trevor Steven and Graham Stuart as well as celebrities such as boxer Joe Calzaghe, Westlife's Nicky Byrne, singer Craig David and Blue Peter presenter Gethin Jones.

The Hillsborough Memorial Game is in aid of Marina Dalglish Appeal, which hopes to raise funds for the building of a new Radiotherapy Unit at University Hospital in Aintree.

Alan Shearer has confirmed he will line-up for the All Stars side in Thursday's Hillsborough Memorial Game at Anfield.
The interim Newcastle United boss - who only hung up his boots in 2006 - is set to link-up with Ricky Tomlinson's squad to take on a team of Liverpool legends, managed by Kenny Dalglish.

"I'm really looking forward to the game and am delighted to help such a brilliant cause," said Shearer.

"Having spent time in Merseyside during my spell at Blackburn Rovers, I know how important Hillsborough is to the people there."

Shearer will join up with the likes of Teddy Sheringham, Mike Newell, Alan Irvine, Nigel Clough, Des Walker, Dave Watson, Alan Stubbs, Trevor Steven and Graham Stuart as well as celebrities such as boxer Joe Calzaghe, Westlife's Nicky Byrne, singer Craig David and Blue Peter presenter Gethin Jones.

The confirmed participants for the Anfield legends include Dalglish, Robbie Fowler, John Aldridge, Ian Rush, Peter Beardsley, Ronnie Whelan, Gary Gillespie, Jan Molby, Gary Ablett, Steve Staunton, Jamie Redknapp, Steve McManaman, Gary McAllister and Don Hutchison.

The Hillsborough Memorial Game is in aid of Marina Dalglish Appeal, which hopes to raise funds for the building of a new Radiotherapy Unit at University Hospital in Aintree.

Also - I thought Alan Hansen said on MOTD that he would be there along with Mark Lawrenson

Live on what channel?

Adam2050;5200354

Live on what channel?

itv 4 mate:thumbsup:

itv or ch 4

Original Poster

scousekop;5200309

The confirmed participants for the Anfield legends include Dalglish, … The confirmed participants for the Anfield legends include Dalglish, Robbie Fowler, John Aldridge, Ian Rush, Peter Beardsley, Ronnie Whelan, Gary Gillespie, Jan Molby, Gary Ablett, Steve Staunton, Jamie Redknapp, Steve McManaman, Gary McAllister and Don Hutchison. Shearer , Teddy Sheringham, Mike Newell, Alan Irvine, Nigel Clough, Des Walker, Dave Watson, Alan Stubbs, Trevor Steven and Graham Stuart as well as celebrities such as boxer Joe Calzaghe, Westlife's Nicky Byrne, singer Craig David and Blue Peter presenter Gethin Jones.The Hillsborough Memorial Game is in aid of Marina Dalglish Appeal, which hopes to raise funds for the building of a new Radiotherapy Unit at University Hospital in Aintree.

thanks...:)

junkenstein73;5200368

itv 4 mate:thumbsup:

Postman10;5200370

itv or ch 4

Ta guys :thumbsup:

Must be a Heysel game coming up soon? Shirely?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
    2. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
    3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118

See more discussions