Groups
    EXPIRED

Hillsborough Memorial 'Programme'???

Hey everyone, this is a very odd request, I took my mum to the hillsborough memorial yesterday at Anfield, and due to unexpected amounts of people we didnt get a 'programme' booklet. My mum would really like one, she has the memories of the event and I could see she was pretty upset that she couldnt get one. This was worse as you could clearly see people walking round with 3 or 4 each. I just wondered if perhaps anyone else who was there was lucky enough to get one they no longer need?
    If anyone has one I would pay via paypal for it, I would really like to get one for my mum.
    Thanks
    Lil_t

8 Comments

Original Poster

Just to add...I have even tried eBay and they arent on there!

Have asked to be moved to FS/FT

Original Poster

Syzable;4937751

Have asked to be moved to FS/FT

Ok sorry, didnt know where to put it, its more of a request not a sale or trade...thanks though

lil_tiger;4937799

Ok sorry, didnt know where to put it, its more of a request not a sale or … Ok sorry, didnt know where to put it, its more of a request not a sale or trade...thanks though

No worries.........anything where money changes hands needs to go in there.

Original Poster

can i bump these things?...anyone???

ya could try the a team on radio merseyside ,

say you'll make a donation to the charity if ya get one.

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

owlass;4962968

ya could try the a team on radio merseyside , say you'll make a donation … ya could try the a team on radio merseyside , say you'll make a donation to the charity if ya get one.]http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/content/articles/2006/07/21/radiomerseyside_ateam_feature.shtml

Thanks, I have sent them an email...fingers crossed.....+rep added

Original Poster

2nd bump if it works
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions