EXPIRED

Hilton hotel?

Hi guys, Desperately need some help from you kind people.
Do any of you know of a code for the Hilton hotel?
It's my mums 65th birthday and were all going out for a posh meal but i want to surprise her and put her up in a hotel for the night with her best friend.
There's a lovely Hilton near where were going but i could really do with some help with the price as i'd like to get them breakfast and sunday lunch there the next day.
Any help/code would be REALLY appreciated
Thanks guys

7 Comments

join the Hilton Honours Club, might be cheaper then

Original Poster

Thanks.
I've just joined up.
Rep'd

Anybody else got any more ideas?
I guess it doesnt actually HAVE to be the Hilton but there's one quite close to where were going and it's a nice hotel.
Any suggestions welcomed

The best option is to call 0800 856 8000 (hope this still works) and request the latest Saga offer as this is always the cheapest price they will have. Your mum qualifies as she is over 50 which is the Saga membership age - and all you have to do is say that she is prepared to receive junk mail from Saga. Might actually be cheaper for them to do 2 nights though as most of the best offers are for a minimum of 2 nights. Good Luck

Original Poster

Thanks, Rep'd.
That number is the hilton reservations line.
Long story but they put me through to saga then they put me back through to the hilton lol.

Anyway ive had a brainwave.
I'm gonna use my tesco clubcard vouchers as ive just noticed they do the hilton hotel.
Only problem is that they say the person named MUST be staying and as i want my mum and her friend to stay for her birthday, im not sure if its gonna be a problem.
I only live down the road so i could go and check in (for my mum) and then i could just leave.
Has anybody else done this?
Do you reckon it'd be ok?

Should be all right.

magough;6418244

Thanks, Rep'd.That number is the hilton reservations line.Long story but … Thanks, Rep'd.That number is the hilton reservations line.Long story but they put me through to saga then they put me back through to the hilton lol.Anyway ive had a brainwave.I'm gonna use my tesco clubcard vouchers as ive just noticed they do the hilton hotel.Only problem is that they say the person named MUST be staying and as i want my mum and her friend to stay for her birthday, im not sure if its gonna be a problem.I only live down the road so i could go and check in (for my mum) and then i could just leave.Has anybody else done this?Do you reckon it'd be ok?

I would and pay upfront, they wont care who is staying in aslong as its payed for. If that fails I have previoulsy booked hotels through my local tourist office, if we wanted a few nights break for drinks,meals in the city we just did this and worked upto 50% cheaper. Call them and ask for a brochure, worth a shot.

Good Luck and what a lovely idea :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers guys, fingers crossed.
I just ordered the vouchers using my tesco clubard vouchers so here's hoping
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations56
    2. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.66
    3. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)35
    4. Which Smart Watch for Running?38