Hire or Buy a tent - Berkshire people only

Posted 25th Nov
Our friends get together pretty often for parties and games. We are a few families and it is usually in my garden for it it rather large.

The Dilemma:

Shall I hire one by one of the top recommended guys in Reading:

facebook.com/Hir…ve/
(I've liked their page for a Free delivery and set up & a 10% off for future orders)

or shall I buy one (but struggle to store in my shed) from this co. also based out of Reading.

Primrose
primrose.co.uk/hyb…735

buy it
- expensive to buy
- rough to handle (heavy to set up)
- struggle for storage

rent gazebo
-cheaper
-wont het my hands dirty
-i don't have to stick with single size, can go bespoke.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I guess it depends how often you use it and how much you are paying to rent. You can get large Gazebo's 3m x 6m relatively cheaply these days, under £50 here. Pop up are about £100. If you only use once a year and can rent for £20 I would go with that.

BTW That Primrose place is really expensive
Edited by: "qwales" 25th Nov
"Berkshire people only"?
Hahaha Berks cos if someone was to suggest a supplier local to us
We're after a similar spec or quality because it can help retain heat n is fully water proof.

This guy from Hire2serve.co.uk is also adding Patio heaters, flooring which makes it a bit more party like in half the price. Plus no headache for me. Thank you though.
Going buy your ‘buy it’ and ‘rent’ points, it looks like you’ve made up your mind
Correct. To hire a pop up marquee is probably the way forward in our case. Many thanks for your input guys.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions