Groups

hiring a car for a 22 year old

hi i'm thinkin of hiring a car for saturday, a smallish one (hatchback) 4 to 5 seater,i live in the Bury (manchester) area and im 22,

does anyone know which company are the cheapest and would allow me to hire a car with me being 22

thanks in advance

15 Comments

Banned

Give these a ring:-

yell.com/ucs…M=0

I don't live far from Bury :thumbsup:

Not sure on cheapest, but I was able to hire from Enterprise at the same age.

Original Poster

angelfairee;8002492

Not sure on cheapest, but I was able to hire from Enterprise at the same … Not sure on cheapest, but I was able to hire from Enterprise at the same age.

tried them, they said minimum age 23, says same on website :-(

Original Poster

DLM;8002467

Give these a … Give these a ring:-http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do?keywords=car+rental&companyName=&location=bury&x=0&y=0&ssm=0&scrambleSeed=79156576&M=0I don't live far from Bury :thumbsup:

lend me your car? lol :thumbsup:

Banned

kamy187;8002511

lend me your car? lol :thumbsup:

Why are you hiring a car?

Borrow one from someone you know and offer to check their tire pressures, oil, water e.t.c and fill their tank afterwards. Sorted!

Original Poster

DLM;8002559

Why are you hiring a car?

day trip to london on saturday

Matrixblade;8002598

Borrow one from someone you know and offer to check their tire pressures, … Borrow one from someone you know and offer to check their tire pressures, oil, water e.t.c and fill their tank afterwards. Sorted!

no insurance :-(

Banned

kamy187;8002622

day trip to london on saturday

Get the train :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;8002637

Get the train :thumbsup:

too expensive for 5 people,

Banned

kamy187;8002728

too expensive for 5 people,

You should have planned ahead and booked earlier and got the tickets cheaper.

Go to Blackpool instead

kamy187;8002506

tried them, they said minimum age 23, says same on website :-(

Weird, they must have changed that recently because I was definitely 22 when I hired one from them!

Original Poster

DLM;8002747

You should have planned ahead and booked earlier and got the tickets … You should have planned ahead and booked earlier and got the tickets cheaper.Go to Blackpool instead

last minute idea to go to london, been blackpool too many times,lol

Banned

angelfairee;8002772

Weird, they must have changed that recently because I was definitely 22 … Weird, they must have changed that recently because I was definitely 22 when I hired one from them!

Perhaps it is because of you they changed it! :thumbsup:

Banned

kamy187;8002883

last minute idea to go to london, been blackpool too many times,lol

It's a bit far for a day out.

Can you not go for a weekend another time?

5th-gear.net/

These guys state on their website they will rent to 21 year olds and upwards, they also list Manchester Airport as a pickup location, but say they can deliver the car anywhere in the UK
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1213
      2. love affairs1228
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2262
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767249

See more discussions