Hisense 50" H50B7300UK

Posted 4th Jul 2020
Tech help please, so my Hisense TV was conected to alexa where I could turn off and on up and down ect but now I can no longer use my TV with alexa and it won't update any more. It's only a year old and I didn't think i'd have problems yet. mytv.hisense,com/gb/code no longers works to input the code to link my echo dot. Hisense have now turned into Vidaa where i still can't link my code I'm beginging to think this TV wasn't sucha bargain at £349 if it's not going to update any futher and it's lost it's current alexa functions.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Bargainhead05/07/2020 06:22

Comment deleted

Alexa did it all, I do mostly use the remote but if I've got the gadgets they may as well be hooked up. Why so shirty????
gemmalani05/07/2020 06:52

Alexa did it all, I do mostly use the remote but if I've got the gadgets …Alexa did it all, I do mostly use the remote but if I've got the gadgets they may as well be hooked up. Why so shirty????

I didn’t realise it did it all, i thought you could only turn on and adjust volume with it..
Have you tried disconnecting the tv from your internet and reconnecting? One our TVs is a hisense and we have to reconnect the WiFi every so often...
Bargainhead05/07/2020 07:05

Have you tried disconnecting the tv from your internet and reconnecting? …Have you tried disconnecting the tv from your internet and reconnecting? One our TVs is a hisense and we have to reconnect the WiFi every so often...

No I haven't I'll give it a go although I did do I full reset and I'm pretty sure that disconnected my wifi but I'll have another go. (thanks)
Bargainhead05/07/2020 07:00

I didn’t realise it did it all, i thought you could only turn on and a …I didn’t realise it did it all, i thought you could only turn on and adjust volume with it..

Yes it does it all well did lol.
Have you tried updating the tv firmware?

hisense.co.uk/sup…00/ might be something in the link as well..
Bargainhead05/07/2020 07:27

Have you tried updating the tv …Have you tried updating the tv firmware?https://hisense.co.uk/support/B7300/ might be something in the link as well..

I've tried to update the firmware and it wont complete the update, I've tried quite a lot of things now but I've just noticed my sky Q hub isn't running the latest software and there is noway of manually updating my box I'm wondering if that's the trouble??
gemmalani05/07/2020 07:50

I've tried to update the firmware and it wont complete the update, I've …I've tried to update the firmware and it wont complete the update, I've tried quite a lot of things now but I've just noticed my sky Q hub isn't running the latest software and there is noway of manually updating my box I'm wondering if that's the trouble??

Try disconnecting your sky box see if it helps. also use a internet cable into back of tv to do the update, that might help. Also power cycle your router (turn it on and off). Just about eliminating everything till you find the issue. Does hisense have live chat? Maybe email them or twitter they might have solution..
Bargainhead05/07/2020 07:59

Try disconnecting your sky box see if it helps. also use a internet cable …Try disconnecting your sky box see if it helps. also use a internet cable into back of tv to do the update, that might help. Also power cycle your router (turn it on and off). Just about eliminating everything till you find the issue. Does hisense have live chat? Maybe email them or twitter they might have solution..

Thankyou for your time.
Post a comment
@
    Text