Groups

Hitnews changing their prices...

If your a hitnews customer I'm sure your aware that they've upped their prices, on top of the quoted price (12 euros I think) they have an extra charge for the use of SSL.

Just wanted to know who you've gone to (or planning on going to) if your a hitnews customer.

While I'm at it, perhaps someone can answer my question. I was using Astraweb's Pay as you go plan which I shared with my mate, soon after I trasnfered to Hitnews and again shared this. Would anyone know if the Astraweb unlimited plans would allow me to share my account?

All help is appreciated - Zak.

6 Comments

bit of a pain

Dude... Hitnews is working fine for me.

try to renew and it dont!

I posted details of this in anothere thread a bit ago.

I've only got a 2 meg connection so the price has actually dropped for me... I think... And hope!!!

Just signed up for the 1 month to see if there have been any changes to standards and so on and will compare to others after that time.

GaryRip... I don't know if it makes any odds but I paid through Paypal and used IE7 to log in, everything went nice and bonnie!

More info] here

ThunderBolt;3817803

GaryRip... I don't know if it makes any odds but I paid through Paypal … GaryRip... I don't know if it makes any odds but I paid through Paypal and used IE7 to log in, everything went nice and bonnie!

Thats not the issue but thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is33
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions