Groups

'HIV sex shock' for 6 Premier League Footballers!!!

The Sun today...........

'HIV sex shock' for 6 Prem stars

77 Comments

Original Poster

]http//ww…tml..............

SIX Premiership stars are allegedly facing an agonising wait for the results of HIV tests - after all bedding the SAME girl.
    It is reported the shocked players took the tests after being told a soccer groupie had found out she was infected.

She apparently had no idea whether she contracted the virus - which causes AIDS - before or after she slept with them all.

The stars, who it's claimed play for three different clubs, cannot be named for legal reasons.

A source said: "All of them are beside themselves with worry. They are all only too aware of the scandal it will cause.

"None of them have let their families know yet because they don't want to worry them.

"It's like a ticking timebomb for them all and would almost certainly end their careers if they have contracted it."

It is believed the infected girl hooked up with the stars after meeting them through her boyfriend. When she split up with him it's said she slept with them over several months.

The girl then apparently found out she was HIV positive when she got back together with her boyfriend and had a test.

She is then believed to have immediately told all her sexual partners she was suffering from the virus that attacks the body's immune system.

Original Poster

So who could it be?.............discuss

http://www.brandish.tv/images/2007/04/27/godhateswags.jpg

tbh it could be any of them, maybe this will show them doing that kind of thing is wrong feel more sorry for the partners if they have them as they may of contracted it through no fault of their own

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Original Poster

ilovepink;5733689

tbh it could be any of them, maybe this will show them doing that kind of … tbh it could be any of them, maybe this will show them doing that kind of thing is wrong feel more sorry for the partners if they have them as they may of contracted it through no fault of their own

:thumbsup:

allegedly they are London based clubs..........:shock:

Sounds like that Danielle Lloyd.........although i'm shocked it's only 6 :lol:

Syzable;5733710

Sounds like that Danielle Lloyd.........although i'm shocked it's only 6 … Sounds like that Danielle Lloyd.........although i'm shocked it's only 6 :lol:

+1

Original Poster

Syzable;5733710

Sounds like that Danielle Lloyd.........although i'm shocked it's only 6 … Sounds like that Danielle Lloyd.........although i'm shocked it's only 6 :lol:

lolz.......thats what they were saying on another forum!!!!!!

so can't be her :-D:thumbsup:

Syzable;5733710

Maybe she can only remember the names of 6 :whistling:

wouldnt surprise me if one is ashley cole :shock:, another scandal to rock poor cheryl :roll:

Original Poster

nikkit72;5733737

wouldnt surprise me if one is ashley cole :shock:, another scandal to … wouldnt surprise me if one is ashley cole :shock:, another scandal to rock poor cheryl :roll:

oh imagine........poor Cheryl :cry:

Charlie Scene;5733743

Boo Hoo indeed . . . . :roll:

its the sun,therefore highly unlikely there is a word of truth in any of it-what an easy story to write-6 players "who cannot be named for legal reasons"-in other words-we made the entire story up.

the sun run stories all the time from groupies naming players they have slept with,now they seem a bit reluctant. wonder why?:whistling:

Charlie Scene;5733743

Even if...........i think i still would. :w00t: :lol:

barky;5733756

its the sun,therefore highly unlikely there is a word of truth in any of … its the sun,therefore highly unlikely there is a word of truth in any of it-what an easy story to write-6 players "who cannot be named for legal reasons"-in other words-we made the entire story up.the sun run stories all the time from groupies naming players they have slept with,now they seem a bit reluctant. wonder why?:whistling:

To be fair.....EVERY newspaper does the same thing. It's just some are more inventive. :-D

Original Poster

barky;5733756

its the sun,therefore highly unlikely there is a word of truth in any of … its the sun,therefore highly unlikely there is a word of truth in any of it-what an easy story to write-6 players "who cannot be named for legal reasons"-in other words-we made the entire story up.the sun run stories all the time from groupies naming players they have slept with,now they seem a bit reluctant. wonder why?:whistling:

mmmm i wonder :thinking:

Original Poster

Syzable;5733771

Even if...........i think i still would. :w00t: :lol:

i would.................................but only with yours

Charlie Scene;5733784

i would.................................but only with yours

That's ok........if i've already been there then why not. :-D

A guide to interpreting tabloid stories.

"cannot be named for legal reasons"=we made this one up in the pub.

"an inside source told us"=the teaboy told us this story in the lift this morning.

"a close family friend revealed"=my m8 texted me this rumour

the bizarre page is the best,they always have a little paragraph saying summat like "guess which famous rock star was spotted in a restaurant toilet snorting a line of white powder?,we couldnt possibly reveal"

its quite worrying about all these sexual partners that these people have a girl i know and am NOT friends with lol, goes to the nightclubs these players go to and regualrly sleeps with footballers most whom have girlfriends in the hope she will one day become a wag, stupid little tart

Original Poster

Syzable;5733788

That's ok........if i've already been there then why not. :-D

its about a 1 in 1000 chance so probably worth a couple of risks...................:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ilovepink;5733798

its quite worrying about all these sexual partners that these people have … its quite worrying about all these sexual partners that these people have a girl i know and am NOT friends with lol, goes to the nightclubs these players go to and regualrly sleeps with footballers most whom have girlfriends in the hope she will one day become a wag, stupid little tart

:w00t:

ilovepink;5733798

its quite worrying about all these sexual partners that these people have … its quite worrying about all these sexual partners that these people have a girl i know and am NOT friends with lol, goes to the nightclubs these players go to and regualrly sleeps with footballers most whom have girlfriends in the hope she will one day become a wag, stupid little tart

Stop talking in the 3rd person sense. :whistling: ;-)

Am i back on your card list yet?? :x

Original Poster

barky;5733794

A guide to interpreting tabloid stories."cannot be named for legal … A guide to interpreting tabloid stories."cannot be named for legal reasons"=we made this one up in the pub."an inside source told us"=the teaboy told us this story in the lift this morning."a close family friend revealed"=my m8 texted me this rumourthe bizarre page is the best,they always have a little paragraph saying summat like "guess which famous rock star was spotted in a restaurant toilet snorting a line of white powder?,we couldnt possibly reveal"

:-D

i wonder whose mobile phone they might have tapped to find out this story though??

hasn't ronaldo gone to la liga ?

Syzable;5733811

Stop talking in the 3rd person sense. :whistling: ;-)Am i back on your … Stop talking in the 3rd person sense. :whistling: ;-)Am i back on your card list yet?? :x

you never left ssshhhh;-)

Original Poster

myaser88;5733838

hasn't ronaldo gone to la liga ?

be a waste of £80 million then!!!

Charlie Scene;5733820

:-D i wonder whose mobile phone they might have tapped to find out this … :-D i wonder whose mobile phone they might have tapped to find out this story though??

lol-well,this is actually another newspaper "half truth" anyways-what they were doing was using the factory set pin number to access voice mail,because so few people bother to change the number-not exactly the same as "phone tapping" but it sounds more scandalous.

not excusing their behaviour but its not "tapping"

Original Poster

barky;5733857

lol-well,this is actually another newspaper "half truth" anyways-what … lol-well,this is actually another newspaper "half truth" anyways-what they were doing was using the factory set pin number to access voice mail,because so few people bother to change the number-not exactly the same as "phone tapping" but it sounds more scandalous.not excusing their behaviour but its not "tapping"

more like phone trapping!! :roll:

RVP is known to do the rounds . .

all that money and they still cant satisfy themselves. bloomin *****s ( the footballers that is

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5733994

"If" it is true, then in a macabre way it may do some good.............. … "If" it is true, then in a macabre way it may do some good.............. Kids today grow up watching these people and worship them as their idols........sleeping about with no consequences apart from the fact it gets your name in lights a bit more often, so they copy to hell with the consequences............If it is true then it proves money does not by commen sense and does not make you immortal.I would not wish HIV on anybody but if it is true sadly it will do more for the kids of today than any S ed lesson or govt campaign will.

exxxactly.................:thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;5733994

"If" it is true, then in a macabre way it may do some good.............. … "If" it is true, then in a macabre way it may do some good.............. Kids today grow up watching these people and worship them as their idols........sleeping about with no consequences apart from the fact it gets your name in lights a bit more often, so they copy to hell with the consequences............If it is true then it proves money does not by commen sense and does not make you immortal.I would not wish HIV on anybody but if it is true sadly it will do more for the kids of today than any S ed lesson or govt campaign will.

Yep.........last time i let those Prem footballers whisper sweet nothings in my ear. :w00t:

Original Poster

Syzable;5734014

Yep.........last time i let those Prem footballers whisper sweet nothings … Yep.........last time i let those Prem footballers whisper sweet nothings in my ear. :w00t:

http://hiv-aids-poz.com/posters/I-Want-U2get-HIV-Test.jpg

tinkerbell28;5733994

footballers don't represent the whole population though. britain is the most promiscuous country in western europe, the consequences are there.

indianexpress.com/new…42/

Banned

barky;5733794

A guide to interpreting tabloid stories."cannot be named for legal … A guide to interpreting tabloid stories."cannot be named for legal reasons"=we made this one up in the pub."an inside source told us"=the teaboy told us this story in the lift this morning."a close family friend revealed"=my m8 texted me this rumourthe bizarre page is the best,they always have a little paragraph saying summat like "guess which famous rock star was spotted in a restaurant toilet snorting a line of white powder?,we couldnt possibly reveal"

+1

and why would it almost certainly end their careers?

Come on, own up. Who's buys this rubbish? :whistling:

Original Poster

myaser88;5734027

footballers don't represent the whole population though. britain is the … footballers don't represent the whole population though. britain is the most promiscuous country in western europe, the consequences are there.http://www.indianexpress.com/news/britain-most-promiscuous-among-big-western-n/392442/

Kids today grow up watching these people and worship them as their idols

it would make kids more aware though...........as Tinks says

Original Poster

csiman;5734049

+1and why would it almost certainly end their careers?Come on, own up. … +1and why would it almost certainly end their careers?Come on, own up. Who's buys this rubbish? :whistling:

i would guess because of a clash of heads during a game? maybe?:?

i dont buy it......just found this story somewhere

No medical reason why they couldn't play if they felt healthy..........probably more to do with the abuse they'd get from the stands.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5734075

But why is that though, that's the whole point, education is not working … But why is that though, that's the whole point, education is not working is it? People don't have respect for one another any more.Why would teenage boys want to behave when they see the [SIZE="4"]mega rich stars they idolise sleeping with scores of women in a week,[/SIZE] without any care for their health or what they look like.It looks cool to them and because they do it, so the boys and then the girls who follow the celebrity culture, befor you know it you have kids having kids, who pass on the same moral conduct to their kids................You ask a child about any current affairs issues you will get a blank, ask about the latest goings on with the footballs they will quote chapter and verse, in most cases..........

actually when you put it like that.................:whistling:

Can't be Spurs players as they never score :whistling::whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2076
      2. Sad news about Barcelona2392
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846143
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764117

See more discussions