Hive

Found 5th Feb
as anyone got the hive boiler system fitted if so does yours interfere with your internet thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskFinance & Utilities
16 Comments
I've got it fitted and have no interference at all.
SJHan3 m ago

I've got it fitted and have no interference at all.

Cheers mate it jest seems to be me since I've had it fitted in December my internet as been intermittent since
I have one, but TBH i wish I'd gone for NESt, the hive doesn't allways turn on when requested from the web site or my phone, so has turned out to be a nit of a pup, the support havent been able to resolve either, so its not really working for me as i wanted it to. I know someone who has nest and has never has a single issue with it.
knighty1YNWA14 m ago

Cheers mate it jest seems to be me since I've had it fitted in December my …Cheers mate it jest seems to be me since I've had it fitted in December my internet as been intermittent since

Not sure mate. My hive hub is plugged in to the router and the thermostat is across the room from it. The boiler is out in the utility room.
Baldy19725th Feb

I have one, but TBH i wish I'd gone for NESt, the hive doesn't allways …I have one, but TBH i wish I'd gone for NESt, the hive doesn't allways turn on when requested from the web site or my phone, so has turned out to be a nit of a pup, the support havent been able to resolve either, so its not really working for me as i wanted it to. I know someone who has nest and has never has a single issue with it.

Ye the boiler works fine got to be honest I haven't really tried the phone app but as soon as its been plugged into the router I've had problem after problem with my internet
SJHan15 m ago

Not sure mate. My hive hub is plugged in to the router and the thermostat …Not sure mate. My hive hub is plugged in to the router and the thermostat is across the room from it. The boiler is out in the utility room.

More or less same as me mate but I've had problem after problem with my internet BT have checked everything and they say it has to be the hive interfering with it
knighty1YNWA5 m ago

More or less same as me mate but I've had problem after problem with my …More or less same as me mate but I've had problem after problem with my internet BT have checked everything and they say it has to be the hive interfering with it

My parents have nothing but problems with BT and BT always want to blame everything other than their own equipment. Glad I don't use them..
SJHan6 m ago

My parents have nothing but problems with BT and BT always want to blame …My parents have nothing but problems with BT and BT always want to blame everything other than their own equipment. Glad I don't use them..

I was thinking the same not once have BT sent a engineer out and this as been going on for 3 months they told me to pull the ethernet cable from the hive out of the router and see if anything gets better
Baldy19725 h, 49 m ago

I have one, but TBH i wish I'd gone for NESt, the hive doesn't allways …I have one, but TBH i wish I'd gone for NESt, the hive doesn't allways turn on when requested from the web site or my phone, so has turned out to be a nit of a pup, the support havent been able to resolve either, so its not really working for me as i wanted it to. I know someone who has nest and has never has a single issue with it.

That may not be caused by Hive. Or if it is maybe it is a faulty unit. Never had a problem with mine. Works first time every time for a long time.
Another Hive user. I don't buy the BT story. It's worked flawlessly. I even had a situation where I disconnected my Hive from the router twice within a few days for reasons that were nothing to do with any issues and the Hive app offered me a free wifi extender which arrived within 7 days.
My hive devices keep going offline. They are in the same room as the hub and I use ethernet not WiFi. It's been pretty poor so far for me.
Rusty8215 h, 49 m ago

That may not be caused by Hive. Or if it is maybe it is a faulty unit. …That may not be caused by Hive. Or if it is maybe it is a faulty unit. Never had a problem with mine. Works first time every time for a long time.

I've unplugged it from the router and there's been no problem since I'm going to plug it back in tomorrow see if the inference happens again
OllieSt15 h, 19 m ago

Another Hive user. I don't buy the BT story. It's worked flawlessly. I …Another Hive user. I don't buy the BT story. It's worked flawlessly. I even had a situation where I disconnected my Hive from the router twice within a few days for reasons that were nothing to do with any issues and the Hive app offered me a free wifi extender which arrived within 7 days.

I've unplugged the hive from the router and I haven't had a problem yet I'll plug it back in tomorrow see if my problems start again
delusion2 h, 14 m ago

My hive devices keep going offline. They are in the same room as the hub …My hive devices keep going offline. They are in the same room as the hub and I use ethernet not WiFi. It's been pretty poor so far for me.

As it effected your internet?
knighty1YNWA3 h, 38 m ago

I've unplugged it from the router and there's been no problem since I'm …I've unplugged it from the router and there's been no problem since I'm going to plug it back in tomorrow see if the inference happens again

My comment wasn't directed at you but it could be that your unit is faulty maybe? I have BT also and haven't had any issue.

What sort of problems are you noticing specifically?
Rusty8219 h, 50 m ago

My comment wasn't directed at you but it could be that your unit is faulty …My comment wasn't directed at you but it could be that your unit is faulty maybe? I have BT also and haven't had any issue.What sort of problems are you noticing specifically?

My internet goes off nearly 50 times a day my sky q goes off obviously because it needs internet also all devices have exclamation marks by the side of the wifi symbol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants