Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Hive Installation question

Posted 22nd Dec 2019
I’m due to get my hive active heating installed tomorrow but been asked to go into to work for a few hours.

Can any existing hive customers confirm if the Hive/British Gas engineer will call prior to arrival please? All I currently have is a time slot between which could be anytime within a four hour time slot.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
When I had mine installed the engineer called me first.
Same yep, engineer called me first too
Check out Nest if you've not had it installed, it's a better system than Hive and can also boost water heating as well.
Yep they also called me first too. Enjoy, I didn’t realise how much I’d appreciate it before I had it. Have friends who have other brands but would still always choose Hive- their live chat is fantastic and have always sorted any little issues quickly
ChrisUK23/12/2019 08:05

Check out Nest if you've not had it installed, it's a better system than …Check out Nest if you've not had it installed, it's a better system than Hive and can also boost water heating as well.

I highly doubt the OP is going to cancel the installation on the day it’s due after they’ve probably waited a while for it, have likely done a lot of research, two days before Christmas, all based on something a random person online says!
ytfc_nick23/12/2019 08:32

I highly doubt the OP is going to cancel the installation on the day it’s d …I highly doubt the OP is going to cancel the installation on the day it’s due after they’ve probably waited a while for it, have likely done a lot of research, two days before Christmas, all based on something a random person online says!

Thank you to all who answered what I asked. The engineer did call so glad they are consistent! I did do plenty of research and for what I wanted this is just what I needed and more so far my only regret is not getting this sooner.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants