Hive Mini Thermostat Now Available (Hubless price quoted below)

Posted 14th Feb 2022
Hubless price shown above which would work for combi or standard boiler (choose Yes to the question "Do you have a separate hot water tank?). You can add a hub if you need one for an extra £60.
hivehome.com/sho…ini

Get it now – limited stock available.

Part of the next generation of smart heating. Hive Thermostat Mini is smaller, sleeker and packs in all the goodness of our original thermostat – at an even more affordable price.

With built-in Frost Protection, plus instant alerts if you’ve gone out and left the heating on, it works in the background to prevent problems and save you up to £110 per year[1]. And with full control in the Hive app, it’s easy to get things feeling just right – wherever you are.

The Hive Thermostat Mini is designed to work with your existing energy supplier and your existing boiler. Got a hot water tank? Great, it’ll look after that too.

Another 10% off if you take up the Hive Heating Plus subscription option (free for first 3 months).
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    what difference between normal hive and mini, apart from size
    yourmam8416/02/2022 11:31

It looks like when I select ‘do you have a hub?’ (+£60) it still costs £119 …It looks like when I select ‘do you have a hub?’ (+£60) it still costs £119? It looks like the receiver and hub come with it. If you have to pay another £60 then it’s just the same price as the existing one (which isn’t more affordable!)

It drops to £59 when I pick that. Could be a browser / adblock issue etc. Maybe try another browser?
    It looks like when I select ‘do you have a hub?’ (+£60) it still costs £119? It looks like the receiver and hub come with it. If you have to pay another £60 then it’s just the same price as the existing one (which isn’t more affordable!)
    I’ve just ordered one. It’s £119 and it includes the hub and receiver. If you sign up to the trial of heating plus for 3 months it knocks it down to £107, will probably cancel that
    Author
    Pricklerickle15/02/2022 20:54

what difference between normal hive and mini, apart from size

Basically it is a smaller option, slightly different aesthetic which you might or might not prefer. Takes AAA batteries but mine appears to have a USB Type C connection at the bottom (haven't had a chance to fully explore it as I bought for our new house so it is in a box now packed and ready to go).

It works out cheaper than the original but does remove some functionality which wouldn't be an issue if you have a Hub. On the mini, there is no boost button and no option to set schedules, holiday mode etc but if you have a hub you would normally do this via the app anyway.
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants