H&M flowers

Posted 13th Oct
I ordered £20 bunch tulips for my daughter part of birthday gift .they were just about dead within the hour what a waste of money B&M don't answer text or emails .never again
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
It must have really upset you to make you make your first comment in 5 years.
Why would B&M answer your rant about H&M?
H&M or B&M?
Rather a pointless & confusing rant in its current posted form.

However, I do hope you pull it together to write a decent email when less vexed to...
Mr Karl-Johan Persson CEO Emailheadofficemailbox@hm.com

But at the same time why buy flowers from a discount & fast fashion disposable clothing shop of this ilk in the first place?
20 Comments
H&M or B&M?
It must have really upset you to make you make your first comment in 5 years.
Rather a pointless & confusing rant in its current posted form.

However, I do hope you pull it together to write a decent email when less vexed to...
Mr Karl-Johan Persson CEO Emailheadofficemailbox@hm.com

But at the same time why buy flowers from a discount & fast fashion disposable clothing shop of this ilk in the first place?
Babbabooey13/10/2019 20:06

I’m wondering if that’s why they never answered as they emailed the wrong company
Mr_Gus13/10/2019 20:03

Rather a pointless & confusing rant in its current posted form.However, I …Rather a pointless & confusing rant in its current posted form.However, I do hope you pull it together to write a decent email when less vexed to... Mr Karl-Johan Persson CEO Emailheadofficemailbox@hm.comBut at the same time why buy flowers from a discount & fast fashion disposable clothing shop of this ilk in the first place?

I think these will be from B&M as they do flower delivery but H&M don’t as far as i’m aware.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 13th Oct
Try typing b&m on an apple device it autocorrects it to guess what

but why you would buy flowers from either of them I don’t know
Edited by: "eslick" 13th Oct
I’m here for the comments
eslick13/10/2019 20:30

Try typing b&m on an apple device it autocorrects it to guess what but …Try typing b&m on an apple device it autocorrects it to guess what but why you would buy flowers from either of them I don’t know

So they can afford an iPhone but decide to order flowers from a discount household store?
MadeDixonsCry14/10/2019 02:19

So they can afford an iPhone but decide to order flowers from a discount …So they can afford an iPhone but decide to order flowers from a discount household store?

Maybe they wanted the convenience of online delivery?
Sorry to hear the flowers were poor quality but sometimes you need to think about where you are buying things from. I wouldn't expect flowers to be great from a discount store. Similarly I wouldn't trust Asda for flowers etc.
StonkwellBogtrotter14/10/2019 07:10

Maybe they wanted the convenience of online delivery?

There are hundreds of sites better than b and m that offer this.
Regardless of where they are from, this just shows false advertising from a store, I've just had a look an their site and although there is a 'from' price, it's not particularly cheap for most bunches. These...

38662981-AkUXj.jpg

...are £24.99, about what you'd pay for a bunch like this delivered at most places.

I swear by Bunches, this particular bunch is £25 so not a lot of difference in price and it's a reputable company.

38662981-poQgo.jpg
What I'm saying is, you should get delivered what they are advertising, honestly? I wouldn't have ordered from B&M but I'm sure lots of people do and they should get delivered what the store advertises.
MadeDixonsCry14/10/2019 10:23

There are hundreds of sites better than b and m that offer this.

I’m not disputing that. Maybe the op is not proficient in finding better deals or sites. Perhaps they liked B&M and thought the advertising was trustworthy enough.
maccy1i14/10/2019 10:31

Regardless of where they are from, this just shows false advertising from …Regardless of where they are from, this just shows false advertising from a store, I've just had a look an their site and although there is a 'from' price, it's not particularly cheap for most bunches. These...[Image] ...are £24.99, about what you'd pay for a bunch like this delivered at most places.I swear by Bunches, this particular bunch is £25 so not a lot of difference in price and it's a reputable company.[Image] What I'm saying is, you should get delivered what they are advertising, honestly? I wouldn't have ordered from B&M but I'm sure lots of people do and they should get delivered what the store advertises.

Absolutely agree. Doesn't matter where the item was from, flowers costing £20+ shouldn't die within an hour.

Instead of texting/emailing, I think calling B&M flowers would be the best choice. They are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Edited by: "jamie15" 14th Oct
Where are they getting tulips from at this time of year?
jamie1514/10/2019 18:19

Absolutely agree. Doesn't matter where the item was from, flowers costing …Absolutely agree. Doesn't matter where the item was from, flowers costing £20+ shouldn't die within an hour.Instead of texting/emailing, I think calling B&M flowers would be the best choice. They are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.

We'll probably never see the OP again jamie
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants