Groups
    EXPIRED

H&M: i always place orders and get a confirmation but they never seem to dispatch them, why is this?

i always place orders with them hoping i would recieve them however i dont,

is this happening to others or just me?
    i already tried contacting them about this but they didnt get back

what do i do?

23 Comments

Snap - order from Nov - they kept moving the dispatch date and its currently 19-23rd Dec

H&M are a massive pain in the ar*e. You may well get a letter (!) in the post saying your order has been rejected in the next few weeks. Yes, a snail mail letter - not an email!

Original Poster

deviouspaul

Snap - order from Nov - they kept moving the dispatch date and its … Snap - order from Nov - they kept moving the dispatch date and its currently 19-23rd Dec

they never tell me about despatching :s

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

H&M are a massive pain in the ar*e. You may well get a letter (!) in the … H&M are a massive pain in the ar*e. You may well get a letter (!) in the post saying your order has been rejected in the next few weeks. Yes, a snail mail letter - not an email!

lol ive had this done with orders like 6 months ago yet didnt recieve anything... not even an email/letter..

If you choose to pay with an invoice in with parcel, they credit check you first

Original Poster

silkymolo

If you choose to pay with an invoice in with parcel, they credit check … If you choose to pay with an invoice in with parcel, they credit check you first

my credit checks fine..
    ive tried paying by card too

You may well be just unlucky then. I buy from H&M really regularly, and never have an issue. The worst thing was a date change. I had ordered some clothes for my kids for Xmas, then the date for delivered changed to new year, so just scrapped the order and put a fresh one in, it was dispatched 2 days later.

Do the orders ever change status in the 'My H&M section?

A friend of mine ordered from there, one item had a wait on it so that delayed things, then when that finally came in another item was oos, so another wait.. Basically they were waiting for all items to be in stock at once to send them all together, rather than dispatch what is in stock and then anything else as and when. Thats the way she explained it to me anyway! It was a while ago so maybe things have changed since and theres another reason? Ive personally never used them Were all your items in stock at the time of ordering?

my order has literally just moved from "pending" to "in progress"

I went into the order earlier, did the "edit" in top right then "save" at the bottom - this might have jogged it on?

Mine says, shipping status dispatched but when I go to track package on Hermes, it says 'we expect your information soon. Been like that for three days.

funny.onion

Mine says, shipping status dispatched but when I go to track package on … Mine says, shipping status dispatched but when I go to track package on Hermes, it says 'we expect your information soon. Been like that for three days.

Cut the tracking number from the web address shown on this tracking page, then paste into MyHermes website and it is a lot more up to date. Not a lot happens through their direct tracking until it is out for delivery, or even once delivered

Placed an order on the 27th December, order confirmation was received. I received no despatch email, despite when going to my pending orders the delivery stated 30th Dec-3rd Jan. Never had this issue before, any advice? Payment made by debit card.

Placed an order on the 27th December, order confirmation was received. I received no despatch email, despite when going to my pending orders the delivery stated 30th Dec-3rd Jan. Never had this issue before, any advice? Payment made by debit card.

I had a similar thing - placed an order 4th December with a delivery date of 27th January, checked my pending orders earlier today and it's been set back to 5th March! Especially annoying considering it's a pair of boots I wanted for winter

I've made 6 orders with them in the past 2 months. All paid by card.
    Order Status showed as Dispatched within a few days of ordering on all orders.

Low value orders (around £10) had no tracking, and took around a week to arrive since being dispatched.
    The higher value orders had tracking, which only showed as "Order Generated" on the Hermes site for about a week. And then I received them within a day.

Dunno what the week long delay is, but had everything delivered in the end.
    Edited by: "buddhabelly" 24th Jan 2014

I placed an order on the 9th feb and originally I did want to pay by card I can't really remember what happened but next thing I know it says monthly invoice which I did not want to do. Iv had order confirnation but it still says pending and no dispatch email yet... I know it's only been a few days and it still says 10-14th feb I'm just confused as I don't know if I still have to payment or not? Quite annoying as I start a new job next week and wanted the skirts and shirts on time! To me it doesn't look like it's going to happen

they will lose quite abit of business with no discount code stacking
    Edited by: "shedboy66" 12th Feb 2014

I just read all the comments and now I felt bit worried. I place my order last may 12 and I got the confirmation and tracking the same day, it said shipped. And said expected delivery within May13-16. I checked H&M tracking and it sucks and confusing.I ordered it thru online coz my size was out of stock when we went to their shop. Today is may 16th so wish me luck.

Ordered a few bits for a holiday, arrived about a week after I got back. Booked another holiday so I could wear my new trunks, worked out well in the end

I called them after placing a order in the Christmas sale, stated dispatch date however took around 10 days to arrive. Phoned customer service and their explanation was the items come from somewhere abroad (swiss if IIRC?). Poor service to be honest.

I agree they suck next time I will go to the store...

glad to read all these, just hoping my items will evwntually get delivered at some piint but I have vowed nevwr to use hnm anymore. this is the worst store ive shopped with when speaking of orders and deliveries. placed orders and got confirmation, waited for a week and beard nothing, checked online and found nothing was done. called in and was told they couldnt do anything cos I used a business address. changed the address and it took another 4days to get a dispatch update (not by email, just saw it on the status of the order). 3 days later, I got an email and checked again and the dispatch date had changed again, indicating it was only dispatched on that date. so wjat was the earlier one about. called in and apparently, they didnt know what date it was dispatched.

Ordered on 16th October...still waiting (it's now 4th Nov) it's becoming a bit of a joke now, feel like I've gone back in time, WORST online service ever, especially as they continue to send emails about buying from their website, shocking!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1016
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions