Groups

Hm... I think I just spent 4 or so hours playing COD4 online. lol!

I think I may have became addicted.

I could have sworn it was 9pm a minute or 2 afgo lol.

lol

TIm

14 Comments

Original Poster

First time I've played COD4 online, don't really play on Single player much as I can't be bothered.

Tim

twinks;2762353

add my son, same age almost he's just gone to bed but i'm sure he'd play … add my son, same age almost he's just gone to bed but i'm sure he'd play you, he has god knows how many clans and friends psn: savillbros

added:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I'm playing the PC version not the PS3 version tho lol.

ah lol i used to be hooked with COD4 dont play it much now. After a bought the new map pack my interest for it was gone. One of the best FPS of it's time but the lasting effect isnt good :(, im Pregtiege 2 Level 25 lol not much but cant be arsed to go any longer so sold the game. Im just always playing Burnout Paradise and GT5P now main games i play as constent new updates is good

Original Poster

Its a lot easier than Crysis online as I couldn't get a single shot in Crysis multiplayer lol.

great game i just got xbl back so ive been playing it allot

im level 55 never done prestiege

timothyw9;2762272

13.First time I've played COD4 online, don't really play on Single player … 13.First time I've played COD4 online, don't really play on Single player much as I can't be bothered.Tim

You should, it's really short campaign, but brilliant, you payed for the game you might aswell get your money's worth. :thumbsup:

i agree, great game... and ive spent ages online before.

Original Poster

Snailman;2762472

You should, it's really short campaign, but brilliant, you payed for the … You should, it's really short campaign, but brilliant, you payed for the game you might aswell get your money's worth. :thumbsup:

I've just done that SAS Air support thing how far am Into the game>?

timothyw9;2762506

I've just done that SAS Air support thing how far am Into the game>?

just less than half way i think

how many players can you get online in one match on the pc version?

Original Poster

Not sure max I've played against so far is 32.

i use to play quake 3 and other games online most nights for 6 or 8 hours without break for like 5 years, and quite often over 12 hours.

ahhh what server you playing on?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764359
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32172
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1631
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846230

See more discussions