Groups

H&M now do returns instore from online orders?

Was anyone else aware that now you can return goods purchased online, instore at any h&m store and get refunded back on the way original payment was made? I remember giving back items and it was always refunded back on a gift card.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Exchanges or returns to H&M stores
    Your online purchases can be exchanged at any H&M store, just remember to bring your delivery note. Please make sure returned items are unworn and in their original condition.
    If a debit or credit card was used to make payment at hm.com, the store will refund the applicable amount to the same debit or credit card you used for your initial purchase. If you chose another form of payment when you purchased the item(s) at hm.com, a merchandise card will be issued at the store. This merchandise card may be redeemed at any of our H&M stores in the UK. If you have an outstanding balance on your H&M account and receive a merchandise card, the balance will still be owed to H&M. The store will not be able to refund any charges such as the delivery fee.

Banned

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F00Prr52ORE/VNaLmCIy9_I/AAAAAAAAK8g/XLxPUy2VIA8/s1600/santana%2Blying.gif

They've always refunded me fine back to original payment. I've been buying stuff online for the past couple of years and always been refunded correctly.

Original Poster

They've always refunded me fine back to original payment. I've been … They've always refunded me fine back to original payment. I've been buying stuff online for the past couple of years and always been refunded correctly.

I wasnt aware of it i was told by customer services that the policy changed November 2014. I was sending items back via Post Office to get money back on card, the couple of times i returned instore i was told had to be on refunded on a gift card....strange

I wasn't aware...Always thought if you returned online items in store you'd just get credit note.. Thankyou x

bazzamone

that's not true (to your gif). they changed the return policy last year.
    Edited by: "superivanho" 24th Feb 2015

Original Poster

asma44

I wasn't aware...Always thought if you returned online items in store … I wasn't aware...Always thought if you returned online items in store you'd just get credit note.. Thankyou x

bazzamone

Glad to know im not the only one who didnt know of the policy change will save bother in the future of waiting around 2 weeks for a refund when sending back via post
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553813
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767507
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68

See more discussions