Hmm A Bit Confuzzled About Amazon

It Says Free Delivery On Orders Over £5.
But Is That Any Order? Cause The Item Is £12.89 Then It Says + £5 Postage?!

10 Comments

Banned

from amazon marketplace then?

Is it a marketplace seller?

Linky?

not amazon peeps but market

Original Poster

£12.89 + £5.00 shipping
In stock. Dispatched from and sold by Longacres
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31SrvzCoGzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

AhhACake!;5080794

£12.89 + £5.00 shippingIn stock. Dispatched from and sold by Longacres

Answered your own question there.

AhhACake!;5080794

Yup, thats a marketplace seller.

Banned

AhhACake!;5080794

it is only amazon that offer free shipping, amazon market place is private sellers selling through amazons site

Original Poster

Huh?! No Wonder I Never Use It Anymore! Too Confusing! Can You Get It To Search Just Amazon?

AhhACake!;5080823

Huh?! No Wonder I Never Use It Anymore! Too Confusing! Can You Get It To … Huh?! No Wonder I Never Use It Anymore! Too Confusing! Can You Get It To Search Just Amazon?

You can usually select "can be shipped within 1 business day" from the left hand menu. Look out for the "prime" logo too, that shows it's from Amazon (although there will be a few others from Amazon which don't have the logo).

AhhACake!;5080823

Huh?! No Wonder I Never Use It Anymore! Too Confusing! Can You Get It To … Huh?! No Wonder I Never Use It Anymore! Too Confusing! Can You Get It To Search Just Amazon?

I really like amazon. things always arrive quick, and not brokw or anything. and i recently had to email them, and they answered within one hour and sorted my probs out easily :thumbsup:

usually down the left hand side it says `elligable for free super saver delivery`
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
    3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
    4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions