Groups

Hmm maybe a probem with my bank, advice please

Just realised, it was about 2 months ago they closed my account by accident since they threatened to do it since I was overdrawn but the charges were an error so were refunded but stupidly the letter said if I dont pay any money in to cover the charges my account will be overdrawn.

So I never paid money in, so the system closed my account though I was in credit again.

I just left it as didnt want to spend like 10p a minute to get nowhere.

Just remembered I had £5 in that account so where has my £5 gone!

6 Comments

name the bank!

Closing statement should have been sent showing all your entries???

If the £5 is still there then you will still get a statement until you remove the £5 if not it will mean it was swallowed up in charges, there is probably a cheap number to ring if you tell us the bank.

Go in with a cucumber in a paper bag and ask politely for your £5 :whistling:

happy donkey;2673434

Go in with a cucumber in a paper bag and ask politely for your £5 … Go in with a cucumber in a paper bag and ask politely for your £5 :whistling:

:giggle: :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767234
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1418

See more discussions