Groups

Hmm, this isnt going to go down well.....

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/…3D2

Replace the stars if it comes up with ebay.co.uk, Alternatively pop the item number - 180406211138 into the search... Think I should report the add? Or think I should take a punt? lol

37 Comments

looool

whats wrong with it?

lol will give it to him for trying

Original Poster

cribert;6269048

whats wrong with it?

lol well that game for a start hasnt got an offcial release date and he's apparently got 5000 Orders that need to be filled for extra stock amounts.... I wonder? £5.55? :w00t:

Well just take a look at his feedba....wait he has none lol

6 idiots bought already :w00t:

choc1969;6269081

lol, some people are amazingly stupid :lol:

choc1969;6269081

But are they idiots for falling for his scam or idiots for believing the game will eventually come out before the apocolypse :lol:

Original Poster

choc1969;6269081

it's weird looking at the people who bought them they all have alot of feedback but no brains..... lol

Shall i take a punt

whats 6 quid?

strike;6269108

Shall i take a puntwhats 6 quid?

i reckon thts why hes put it so low, so pl think iys only 6 quid :lol:

strike;6269108

Shall i take a puntwhats 6 quid?

But you don't get it until Dec :whistling:

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Due to the current climate I have been forced to … [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Due to the current climate I have been forced to close my Entertainment shop but have a large quantity of Gran Turismo 5 for the PS3 paid for and ready from the 4/12/2009. I am selling these for wholesale price as I have no need for 5000 copies of the game. [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Hope that you all snap up this truely amazing bargain. Items will be shipped in december but will require immediate payment so I no what quanity I have sold. [/SIZE][/FONT]

choc1969;6269121

why do you always end your answers with a :whistling:

Original Poster

choc1969;6269121

haha as he claims! Beleive me I'd be one of the bunch of people at GTPlanet.net to know first once we get an official release date! His little ploy wont work

Im only joking - Prologue is fine for now

Hopefully i will get my hands on the promo disc!!!

Ooooooooooooops!

bossyboots;6269136

Don't mock...........she has a gap in her teeth and it makes a whistle at the end of every sentence. :x ;-)

bossyboots;6269136

because I'm Irish ;-)

:whistling:

suppose if u buy it and pay for it thru paypal u can make a claim if it is dodgy

bossyboots;6269182

suppose if u buy it and pay for it thru paypal u can make a claim if it … suppose if u buy it and pay for it thru paypal u can make a claim if it is dodgy

once hes off to another county with all his £6's:whistling:

Syzable;6269178

Don't mock...........she has a gap in her teeth and it makes a whistle at … Don't mock...........she has a gap in her teeth and it makes a whistle at the end of every sentence. :x ;-)

lol

wonder if anyone will buy 100 to sell on in december!

cribert;6269190

once hes off to another county with all his £6's:whistling:

I know that sort of thing can happen but am pretty sure paypal will cover it. I bought an lcd tv and seller disappeared but paypal paid me back full amount.

How many days til December ?

From ]Paypal

]File a dispute in the ‘Resolution Centre’ within 45 days of the payment.

choc1969;6269264

How many days til December ?From ]Paypal

:whistling:

As a new seller Paypal won't release the money till he posts anyway. :-D

Syzable;6269306

As a new seller Paypal won't release the money till he posts anyway. :-D

:-D

tinkerbell28;6269334

They will release it after 21 days if no disputes are rasied and they … They will release it after 21 days if no disputes are rasied and they will all be in lala land waiting unti Dec:p

Result. :-D

Get buying people..............my kids presents won't buy themselves. :whistling: :lol:

as an ex owner of a games shop trust me he would never be able to buy even "trade" at that price

Banned

why did i never think of something like this, could be rolling in the money.

I can´t believe that people with 0 feedback can even use the buy it now option in their listings.
    It used to be that you needed at least 10 positive feedback to be able to use BIN when selling

tinkerbell28;6269419

I thought you were being to confident, it is you..............scammer:p

That's me. :-D

Thanks and rep to the OP for boosting my sales. :w00t:

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;6269371

I can´t believe that people with 0 feedback can even use the buy it now … I can´t believe that people with 0 feedback can even use the buy it now option in their listings.It used to be that you needed at least 10 positive feedback to be able to use BIN when selling

exactly when I joined ebay I had to have at least 10 Feedback! Ebay's going down the *******.... lol

EDIT Looks like it got taken down now! Ha unlucky for him!

you still need 10 for BIN listings

strike;6269151

Im only joking - Prologue is fine for nowHopefully i will get my hands on … Im only joking - Prologue is fine for nowHopefully i will get my hands on the promo disc!!!

How do you come across promo discs?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6270010

How do you come across promo discs?

ebay's best bet, But you'll only find one once in a blue moon, I have all the Promo Discs for every Gran Turismo game, I'm a right collector lol they go for lots though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024
      2. One for the mathmeticians1018
      3. Free Codes from EGX55
      4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345661

See more discussions