Groups

Hmm what shall i get for my bday?

Well..Dont mean to sound greedy but my girlfriend keeps bugging me that she wants to buy me something for my 18th bday..

But i really dont want anything, dont know what to ask for lol!

Any cool ideas?

Cheers

39 Comments

how much she looking at spending ? (realistic)

mod

A Nintendo Wii
    Driving lessons

or

if too much - a meal out

i would go with hamster's idea but snazz it up

go for a meal then a night at a hotel .... what's better than spending the evening with the other half

Original Poster

danny09;6416522

how much she looking at spending ? (realistic)

Umm i guess a hundred quid would be max.. i think :-)
    andywedge;6416523

A Nintendo WiiDriving lessonsorif too much - a meal out

Ive got a wii and i can drive! lol
    Meal sounds nice :D..

Keep the ideas rolling, I'll rep ya tommorow to tired too now!

ask her to for that thing you hardly ever do :whistling:

or if your brave that thing that you never do!! :w00t:

mod

Beatles Singstar for the wii

Original Poster

faevilangel;6416529

i would go with hamster's idea but snazz it upgo for a meal then a night … i would go with hamster's idea but snazz it upgo for a meal then a night at a hotel .... what's better than spending the evening with the other half

Can't really spend the night at a hotel - till after marriage lmao ;-) (we're muslims, her parents would wonder where she is and go mental!)

Banned

a 3sum with a mate of hers...

EDIT:didnt read above comment...scrap that go for a meal

Boom123;6416537

Can't really spend the night at a hotel - till after marriage lmao ;-) … Can't really spend the night at a hotel - till after marriage lmao ;-) (we're muslims, her parents would wonder where she is and go mental!)

oh...scrap my idea then ;-)

Boom123;6416537

Can't really spend the night at a hotel - till after marriage lmao ;-) … Can't really spend the night at a hotel - till after marriage lmao ;-) (we're muslims, her parents would wonder where she is and go mental!)

doesn't have to be sexual :whistling:

It's time away from normal stresses and just you 2 :thumbsup:

or do something fun together for the day? Go to a wildlife reserver (that you drive through) or another place that you will both enjoy

DangerGod;6416539

a 3sum with a mate of hers...

tsk tsk tsk.... 3 somes are so last week..... Minimum of 4 now

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6416541

oh...scrap my idea then ;-)

Doesn't mean i can't still do the things i'm not supposed to do lol! just not staying the night to make the parents suspicious!

Banned

faevilangel;6416546

You cant get the staff for them these days though lol

faevilangel;6416546

lol fae wants in lol, umm how about a full tank of petrol (thats always needed lol) guitar hero: world tour band bundle from asda (think i saw a thread about £50) and then a small meal at somewhere like Nando's ?

DangerGod;6416550

You cant get the staff for them these days though lol

europeans up for anything :whistling: espaically the russians and polish chicks ;-)

Quaser or paintballing or something similar...great fun for you both!

Do something fun together for the day.
    Some special chocolates from Hotel Chocolat.
    A photo of the two of you.
    Cufflinks with your initials on.
    A meal out/in.
    DVDs/Games you want, or lovefilm (dvd rental) subscription so you can have some fun nights in for a month or so.
    A pen.
    Something that will last and you'll have in 30 years time.

Boom123;6416537

spend the cash sending the parents out for the meal,empty house;-):thumbsup:

simples:thumbsup:

Banned

sickly sweet;6416559

Do something fun together for the day.Some special chocolates from Hotel … Do something fun together for the day.Some special chocolates from Hotel Chocolat.A photo of the two of you.Cufflinks with your initials on.A meal out/in.DVDs/Games you want, or lovefilm (dvd rental) subscription so you can have some fun nights in for a month or so.A pen.Something that will last and you'll have in 30 years time.

:?

A nice watch maybe...something you can choose together. Will mean lots to you.

Original Poster

faevilangel;6416543

doesn't have to be sexual :whistling:It's time away from normal stresses … doesn't have to be sexual :whistling:It's time away from normal stresses and just you 2 :thumbsup:or do something fun together for the day? Go to a wildlife reserver (that you drive through) or another place that you will both enjoy

I actually took her to a wildlife thing on her 17 bday in august! lol
    danny09;6416554

lol fae wants in lol, umm how about a full tank of petrol (thats … lol fae wants in lol, umm how about a full tank of petrol (thats always needed lol) guitar hero: world tour band bundle from asda (think i saw a thread about £50) and then a small meal at somewhere like Nando's ?

Full tank of petrol! I'd love it, but i know my car would drink it in seconds!
    Guitar hero sounds good, but i think she prefer buying me something other than a game as she thinks i get bored of em to quickly ..
    Nandos sounds good though!
    Thanks peeps, just thought i'd see what possibilities there are..(oh yeah bdays on the 11th october..nothing wrong with a bit of prep for my 18th =D)

DangerGod;6416562

:?

LOL, I know it sounds boring but my dad got one for his 18th and still uses it every day. Well, until he lost it 2 weeks ago, it's going to cost £350 to replace, ooops.

Original Poster

sickly sweet;6416559

Do something fun together for the day.Some special chocolates from Hotel … Do something fun together for the day.Some special chocolates from Hotel Chocolat.A photo of the two of you.Cufflinks with your initials on.A meal out/in.DVDs/Games you want, or lovefilm (dvd rental) subscription so you can have some fun nights in for a month or so.A pen.Something that will last and you'll have in 30 years time.

Loving the pen idea! Good point though - love to keep something that i can keep over time to remind me of her =]
    EDIT: £350?! on a pen?!
    transit;6416561

spend the cash sending the parents out for the meal,empty … spend the cash sending the parents out for the meal,empty house;-):thumbsup:simples:thumbsup:

If only it was so simples man! :-)
    fern37;6416563

A nice watch maybe...something you can choose together. Will mean lots to … A nice watch maybe...something you can choose together. Will mean lots to you.

o0o She was going on about this..Might have a look for some
    Thanks everyone

Banned

sickly sweet;6416565

LOL, I know it sounds boring but my dad got one for his 18th and still … LOL, I know it sounds boring but my dad got one for his 18th and still uses it every day. Well, until he lost it 2 weeks ago, it's going to cost £350 to replace, ooops.

stuff that... why so dear?

there is endless things you can do as you drive, just do something you can do together and isn't tacky. Concerts / racing cars / wildlife / beaches / amusements (alton towers etc) / a day shopping in london (some big gadget stores about) / theatre

Find something you both love doing and do it together

For my 21st and 22nd i went on the alcohol all day, and on 22nd went horse racing with mates. I had a good laugh with mates and enjoyed it. I'm single so can afford too :lol:

DangerGod;6416568

stuff that... why so dear?

It was a 18ct gold Cross pen.
    I guess it's just an example of something you *should* be able to have forever to remind you of her, the good times and if it's something usable then I think that's better than something hidden in a cupboard. A watch is probably better though!

Original Poster

faevilangel;6416569

there is endless things you can do as you drive, just do something you … there is endless things you can do as you drive, just do something you can do together and isn't tacky. Concerts / racing cars / wildlife / beaches / amusements (alton towers etc) / a day shopping in london (some big gadget stores about) / theatre Find something you both love doing and do it togetherFor my 21st and 22nd i went on the alcohol all day, and on 22nd went horse racing with mates. I had a good laugh with mates and enjoyed it. I'm single so can afford too :lol:

Sounds good! I dont drink either so i have saved some monies from that! =]
    Might go karting with my mates on another day though!
    Luckily my bday falls on a weekend but on a sunday! so im not sure what i could do..im thinking of keeping it simple atm..

if it was my birthday i'd want a little trip to anne summers and a day practising the bedroom olympics.. hope you get gold

faevilangel;6416569

there is endless things you can do as you drive, just do something you … there is endless things you can do as you drive, just do something you can do together and isn't tacky. Concerts / racing cars / wildlife / beaches / amusements (alton towers etc) / a day shopping in london (some big gadget stores about) / theatre Find something you both love doing and do it togetherFor my 21st and 22nd i went on the alcohol all day, and on 22nd went horse racing with mates. I had a good laugh with mates and enjoyed it. I'm single so can afford too :lol:

Horse racing?

Was that before or after Wembley with your Dad??? :w00t:

Cake.

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;6416779

if it was my birthday i'd want a little trip to anne summers and a day … if it was my birthday i'd want a little trip to anne summers and a day practising the bedroom olympics.. hope you get gold

Wouldn't mind that at all to be honest =]
    xboxmachine;6417397

Cake.

Well Duhh! a cake is a must! :-D

Original Poster

Bumpity!
    Still thinking! (Last week of thinking lol!)

Original Poster

I still havent thought of anything!
    She keeps bugging me..!
    Any good electrical items out there? or anything cool?

an ipod touch!

Original Poster

cribert;6522139

an ipod touch!

ive got an iphone! lol
    Hmm..what else?

Boom123;6522146

ive got an iphone! lol Hmm..what else?

how about one of the new ipod nanos, there a good price and small and handy for just going out runs and going to the gym

Boom123;6416573

Sounds good! I dont drink either so i have saved some monies from that! … Sounds good! I dont drink either so i have saved some monies from that! =]Might go karting with my mates on another day though!Luckily my bday falls on a weekend but on a sunday! so im not sure what i could do..im thinking of keeping it simple atm..

hey, maybe you can go to one of those indoor entertainment thinmajigs. like thers one in castleford called xscape or the manchester ski slope, it dosent help it being ona sunday though mines on the saturday before yours

Original Poster

danger321;6522180

hey, maybe you can go to one of those indoor entertainment thinmajigs. … hey, maybe you can go to one of those indoor entertainment thinmajigs. like thers one in castleford called xscape or the manchester ski slope, it dosent help it being ona sunday though mines on the saturday before yours

lol thanks for the info, happy bday for then mate

Boom123;6522238

lol thanks for the info, happy bday for then mate

thanks happy bday to you to m8, your 17 so i suppose your in school? maybe then a notebook of some kind, like an eeepc by asus, dont know how much they are
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50022
      2. Does the app aznog still work?11
      3. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1313
      4. PC Headset Advice11

See more discussions