Groups

Hmmm, Taggart cries to UEFA when Real tap up Ron, so, why does he do the same to Spurs?

As title really
    How can he go on saying Real have tapped up Ron, used the press etc when he has been doing it for years and has done it just today with Berbatov just today

What a hypocrite he is

Nice to hear that Spurs have now complained to the FA about Trafford FC and Liverpool

4 Comments

SuperEd

hes always done it makes you laugh hes the worst i think

goonertillidie;2557206

hes always done it makes you laugh hes the worst i think

Much as I hate to admit it, he's also extremely successful. As someone once remarked "I didn't get where I am today by being nice" (or something like that). :whistling:

Banned

Nice to hear that Spurs have now complained to the FA about Trafford FC … Nice to hear that Spurs have now complained to the FA about Trafford FC and Liverpool

Indeed - though this goes on in football throughout. Spurs are hardly innocent in this respect either.

A mate of mine that used to be a pro met several prospective club reps in service stations - usually with a brown paper bag!

Original Poster

Not saying it doesn't happen, to an extent not saying it is wrong.
    What IS wrong is when he and them lot cry and whinge about it, whilst doing the same.
    One rule for one eh?

BTW, welcome back ya trouble-maker
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90152
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions