Hmmmm...... Fifa 10 or go to bed?

22 replies
Found 4th Nov 2009
Thinking of what to do next, someoen help me i'm undecided.

Just got back from the pub and think a few games on fifa 10 are in order, although i could do with a good nights sleep.

Any ideas?

1. Misc
  2. Bed
  3. FIFA
22 Comments

Play the game, I'm on far cry 2.

have a quick game, be utd vs cska give them the beating that we should have and then go to bed happy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

BaldieMark;6775406

Play the game, I'm on far cry 2.

Is it any good that game? i've noticed its come down in price a lot lately.

Similar dilemma here, finish off work or hit the sack? Any advice anyone?:)

Original Poster

stevey_p7;6775413

Is it any good that game? i've noticed its come down in price a lot … Is it any good that game? i've noticed its come down in price a lot lately.

Charlie Scene;6775412

have a quick game, be utd vs cska give them the beating that we should … have a quick game, be utd vs cska give them the beating that we should have and then go to bed happy :thumbsup:

Thats true. I really hated parts of that game. Referee was a joke and i'm not being bias in saying that. Nani was pure pants to watch and denied a clear penalty.

Anyway watching Rooney come on and play like he did made it all the more enjoyable.

Original Poster

Marina;6775416

Similar dilemma here, finish off work or hit the sack? Any advice … Similar dilemma here, finish off work or hit the sack? Any advice anyone?:)

I say forget the work, some sleep is definitely in order.

Banned

Marina;6775416

Similar dilemma here, finish off work or hit the sack? Any advice … Similar dilemma here, finish off work or hit the sack? Any advice anyone?:)

workkkkkkkkkkkkk

I've been well impressed with it, lots of free roaming and a choice of things to do.

stevey_p7;6775418

I say forget the work, some sleep is definitely in order.

kapows;6775419

workkkkkkkkkkkkk

Come on people don't confuse me further:)

Marina;6775416

i have some advice, stop being naughty [SIZE="7"]marinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

kapows;6775419

workkkkkkkkkkkkk

Kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - pow pow powsssssssssssssssssss :thumbsup: sup

Charlie Scene;6775428

i have some advice, stop being naughty … i have some advice, stop being naughty [SIZE=7]marinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I think you have got the name wrong, can't be me [SIZE=7]Charlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!:p[/SIZE]

Original Poster

Right i'm off to bed. I was thinking of Fifa 10 but i need get some sleep as will be waking up in the morning and not the afternoon tomorrow.

Everyone have a good night whatever you decide to do ;-)

mod

Steve
It's simple
If you supported Man City you wouldn't even be asking - you'd be straight on Fifa playing as Man City
The beautiful game

andywedge;6775446

SteveIt's simpleIf you supported Man City you wouldn't even be asking - … SteveIt's simpleIf you supported Man City you wouldn't even be asking - you'd be straight on Fifa playing as Man CityThe beautiful game

:-D:thumbsup:

stevey_p7;6775440

Right i'm off to bed. I was thinking of Fifa 10 but i need get some sleep … Right i'm off to bed. I was thinking of Fifa 10 but i need get some sleep as will be waking up in the morning and not the afternoon tomorrow. Everyone have a good night whatever you decide to do ;-)

I had 3 hours sleep last night:? so I'll be going soon:thumbsup:

Goodnight

Charlie Scene;6775450

How many times?!?!?! [COLOR=white]do you change avvy[/COLOR]

Original Poster

andywedge;6775446

SteveIt's simpleIf you supported Man City you wouldn't even be asking - … SteveIt's simpleIf you supported Man City you wouldn't even be asking - you'd be straight on Fifa playing as Man CityThe beautiful game

If I supported Man City i'd have to hang myself :thumbsup:

Ayways everyone enjoy the rest of your night, check out google i've just noticed Wallace And Gromit are on googles homepage, looks quite cool ;-)

mod

Charlie Scene;6775450

So very nearly a blue Charles

andywedge;6775464

So very nearly a blue Charles

Charlie = Charles???? Another mystery has unfolded :giggle:

Sorry go and get a PS3 and get fantastic Uncharted 2

what a game !!!

or get Batman Arkham Asylum on your box...what aaaaa game ...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries12
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions