Groups

HMV

Who do they use for there standard delivery?
    and if its royal mail then, do you think i would get my item within the 2-5 days?
    thanks
    rep

13 Comments

They use royal mail, not sure about delivery time during the strike

Original Poster

thanks
    has anybody had any experience over the last few days ordering stuff off other websites let alone hmv?

i ordered stuff from play.com on monday and received it today. not much difference

Original Poster

masterruckus;6675001

i ordered stuff from hmv wednesday i think and received it today

seriously?
    good man

sorry had to edit it lol it was play. I know therer is a backlog, if the strikes go through next weekl as well then it will get a lot worse

Original Poster

masterruckus;6675019

sorry had to edit it lol it was play. I know therer is a backlog, if the … sorry had to edit it lol it was play. I know therer is a backlog, if the strikes go through next weekl as well then it will get a lot worse

awrite, shud be the same anyway like

I have had 2 things delivered from amazon, one on thursday, one today. Same delivery times as usual (sent through royal mail)

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;6675037

I have had 2 things delivered from amazon, one on thursday, one today. … I have had 2 things delivered from amazon, one on thursday, one today. Same delivery times as usual (sent through royal mail)

thanks, im going to order the wep for the xbox on monday.
    thanks

i ordered from hmv monday and received thursday.
    ordered something else two days ago,hoping it'll be here before next weeks strike.

Original Poster

jenniep;6675215

i ordered from hmv monday and received thursday.ordered something else … i ordered from hmv monday and received thursday.ordered something else two days ago,hoping it'll be here before next weeks strike.

thanks
    btw when is next weeks strikes

Banned

I read in the paper that mail centre staff are due to walk out from 4am next Thursday and delivery workers are scheduled to strike from 9pm on Friday :thumbsup:

delivery will be on strike on friday/saturday

Banned

damn union
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931600
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions