Groups

hmv

Anyone having any problems ordering from hmv, when it say contacting your bank it come back as error.

THERE WAS A PROBLEM VERIFYING YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS. PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILS AND TRY AGAIN OR TRY AN ALTERNATE PAYMENT METHOD. CODE:10001
    IF YOU ARE STILL ENCOUNTERING PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT THE SERVICE TEAM ON 0845 603 8576

I know the details are right that i put in aswell.

7 Comments

Your card is still in date?

Original Poster

skusey;8328539

Your card is still in date?

Yes mate the details was stored in my account, I ordered 2 blu rays ok yesterday ok and have had the account for years. works ok on play and amazon.

i am getting this as well tried over 6 cards all the same, emailed them and they said they are working on it, i am not paying for a phone-call to them as that defeats the point of on line shopping, if they don't sort it soon they will be losing a customer, trouble is i have £15 tied up in my e wallet as well

This was a year old Hartdave!

oops popped up in a google search for the phrase

great scott

yeah same thing happening to me right now.. but my card isnt from any UK bank.. maybe thats the problem??
    im buying like a couple of audio cds!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1111
    2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767234
    4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…45

See more discussions